Arc 18 - My Brother On The Other Side Of The World

nice plot that I don't have motivation.

Kagamine fans. Take it away.

~~

Summary: Rin would do anything to be able to talk to 16-year old superstar Kagamine Len. But it isn't because she's one of his fangirls - it's because he might be her own family left.
♪♪♪
Detailed Summary: Rin has known about her adoption since she was a young child. That has never stopped her from enjoying life and embracing the family who cared for her. However, when a car accident turns her world upside down and leaves her with no family left, she has to leave her childhood behind and search for her biological family in hopes that they will take her in again. When she realises that she may actually be related to her idol Kagamine Len from Japan, it's like a dream come true...
...then she realises that there is no way a random girl like her can convince him that she's his sister, let alone be able to talk to him.
In times like this, there is only one way to interact with a superstar - it's to work your way up and become one yourself.

Chapter 1 - (Rin's normal life) - end with Rin's adoptive parents bringing her out for dinner, but the three of them end up getting hit by a car

Chapter 2 - Rin wakes up in the hospital, only to realise that she's the only survivor of the crash - her parents and the driver both died. With no family left, she goes home and starts searching through documents to find information about her family. In the meantime, she stays at her best friend Yukari's house. When she finds out that her biological surname is "Kagamine", the surname of the famous superstar Kagamine Len,

unfinished

~~

She wanted to yank the needle out of her hand. She hated needles.

She didn't understand what was going on. All she remembered was that she was travelling in a car with her parents, and she fell asleep. Then she found herself here, on a bed, staring at the white ceilings of a hospital.

Her body hurt. She wanted to sit up, but her body hurt too much.

Ugh, what were these bandages around her forearms, too? Something about them smelt funny. They smelt like blood, if anything.

Where were her parents? They should've been by her bedside.

"Oh. You're awake?"

Who's voice was that?

She turned her head and saw a young lady in a nurse's uniform moving towards her. The nurse reached out and gently grabbed her arms - but that didn't stop Rin from resisting and pulling away, no matter how much it hurt her.

"Hey! What are you doing!?"

Unaffected by her rude demeanour, the nurse said kindly, "Miss Rin, I'm going to help you sit up. Is that alright with you?"

Rin glared at her. "Where are my parents?"

The nurse looked at her and suddenly Rin felt her heart stop. The nurse's eyes were filled with pity.

"Why don't you sit up first? It won't be comfortable if we talk while you're in this position," her voice was just as sweet as before, but Rin could tell something was wrong, deep down in her gut.

"Where are my parents?" She repeated, once again pulling away. "Tell me where they are." Forcefully, she tried pushing the nurse from her.

"Hey, don't exert yourself! Your wounds aren't close to recovering yet! You might injure yourself..."

The door to the room open and using all the strength she could muster, Rin rolled over and propped herself up using the bedside handle. She stared as a doctor, donned in a coat, walked in.