Arc 4 - Prologue (219 words)

"Stop it!"

The boy turned and frowned at her with a glare so fierce that it bore into her soul and made her legs weak. He pulled his hand away from hers and pushed her.

"Shut up! Rin, you don't... you don't know anything, okay? Just go back! You... you shouldn't even know I exist anymore!" He screamed at her. The girl stared at him with wide eyes, tears filling them in an instant.

"Please, Len... Stop! Stop killing yourself! I can't... I don't want you to..." The blonde girl begged, tugging on his shirt, tears streaming down her red cheeks. For a brief moment, the boy looked at her with concern and pity, as if he wanted to comfort her. He opened his mouth to speak, but no sound emerged.

"Len, I'm begging you... Don't die. Please, Len, I can't live on like this without you anymore-"

Something in his eyes flicked and he clenched his fist, before pushing her roughly. "Shut up! Okay? Just let me die already! You don't know me. You never did!"

As the small sized girl fell backwards, hitting the wall hard, the boy began sprinting back into the hospital. The girl chased after him but was too late.

He killed himself.

He faded away.

And this time, he didn't smile at her.