Arc 19 - Spirit Communicator

Warnings: Death, gore, fighting, ghosts, attempted strangulation, main character death, child death

~~

plot:

miku is the protagonist and can see ghosts. she and her best friend Rin go around interacting with and sometimes even helping the ghosts like helping them find their killers.

miku doesn't know rin's a ghost too, and rin's actually her dead older sister.

rin and her best friends kaito and meiko died 12 years before the story (when miku was 4), because they were also spirit communicators and they were trying to protect little miku from the cycle of evil spirits that come every 12 years. they died at the age of 10 battling out with the rest, but because they had an unfinished goal (protecting miku with everything they had), they ended up being wandering spirits. since they still had some psychic/ghost power left in them, they channeled it to give themselves semi-human bodies. rin proceeded to give herself a body that would grow along with miku's small one.

miku grew up beside rin, supposedly never realising she was a ghost (rin never let miku touch or come in contact with her body). however, later on it's revealed that Miku knew all along "what do you expect? even if I was four, I was there when you guys were killed!"

Summary:
Hatsune Miku can see ghosts. It's no big deal. Usually, they're just like any other stranger in her life - passing by but rarely interacting. It's as if her 'gift' really doesn't have much use at all.
Then she turns sixteen, and everything goes haywire. Suddenly, an overwhelming number of spirits begin to fill her life, and she can't stop them. She finds herself loaded with tasks - to help these spirits rest, by finding their true cause of death; because some of the seemingly plain ones are darker than everyone thought.
Maybe, just maybe, her gift has finally found a use.

Character Info:

Hatsune Miku
Age: 16
Personality: Silent, somewhat thoughtful, smart
Extra: Can see and interact with ghosts.

Kagamine Rin:
Age: she tells Miku she's 16, but she's actually dead, so she's 16 + 10 (having died when Miku was 3)
Personality: Bubbly, talkative, to mask herself so Miku won't realise the truth
Extra: is a ghost, but Miku doesn't know that

unfinished, more in the next parts