Anti-LGBTQIA+ Act of 2023

BREAKING: Silvente Signs Anti-LGBTQIA+ Bill into Law, People Cry for Help

MANILA, Philippines—Newly elected President Primo Igor Silvente shocked the Philippines with his Anti-LGBTQIA+ Law on Saturday.

Presidential Spokesperson Carlito Florencio confirmed this in a press briefing.

In a separate statement, Florencio said the enacted Anti-LGBTQIA+ Law seeks to eradicate all “gay activities” in the country through the mission Anti-LGBTQIA+: The Purge Initiative.

“In a conservative and heavily religious country like the Philippines, gays have no place to fit in. This law will help the country regain its lost conservatism by eradicating these ‘gay activities’ as they’re defiling the nature of humanity," said Florencio.

10,000 people have reportedly been apprehended by the military within just 24 hours of extreme lockdown since the President announced the effectiveness of the Anti-LGBTQIA+ Act of 2023. 3,046 of them were injured during the mass arrests.

Human rights groups are asking for help from other countries to stop the dreadful administration. However, earlier today, the President declared that any form of interference from other countries will only result in bigger and larger conflicts.

 However, earlier today, the President declared that any form of interference from other countries will only result in bigger and larger conflicts