Chapter 1

Luna's POV

*Heavy breathing*

"Where am I?" pants "What am I even doing here? Why does everybody look like this?"

I turned around only to see people going on about their busy lives and not paying any attention to me at all. These would all seem normal to some people, but why do they look like that?

I can't see any of their faces at all. They all seemed blurry to me.

'Am I dreaming?' I thought to myself. I must be, there's no other way to explain this. I tried to pinch myself only to be met with no pain at all.

"But why does this feel so real?" I tried to catch my breath "And why the hell can't I wake up?"

I tried to calm myself down and rationalize. I am in a dream, there could be no bad thing that would happen to me here.

Right?

I walked around a familiar place, this place looked like the mall I always go to, except that there are slight changes around the area. I took a stroll around, taking my sweet time, waiting to be waken up by someone, when I bumped to a person.

"Sorry" I said, but what's the point? They're just people in my imaginative world.

"It's okay" the man said. I looked at his face, and to my dismay he is still blurry. "I'm not much familiar with this place either, so mistakes could happen"

I picked up a hard accent from him, he looks Asian to me though, but with sharp features. This guy might be Multi-racial. And he's taller than me even though i'm tall myself. And that's impressive.

"Still i'm sorry, that was very clumsy of me" I said

'Can't I wake up noooow? this is sooo awkward' I thought to myself

"Do you know the way out of here?" he asked "I kept going around and around but there's no end to it. I think i'm in a loophole"

'why does this guy have the same situation as I do? He should be an NPC, a passive character'  I mumbled to myself
(NPC: Non-player character. Gamers often use this term to describe the characters in a game that is being controlled by a bot)

"Oh, there's a door over there. Once you go through that door, you'll be out in the streets." I answered

"Can you take me there?" He politely asked "I really don't know the way"

"Sure? I guess so" So i took one step forward and he followed me. 

We were walking towards the door, the door looked like it was a heaven's door. There's so much light, it must be scorching outside. 

"Hey" he slowed down his tracks and subconsciously, I did too. "My name is ...."

"I'm sorry, what was your name?" I asked again

"It's ...." he said, I can see his lips moving but I couldn't hear a thing "What's yours?"

It's like his mouth has a censor and that his name should not be spoken. 

"Oh my name is..." and before I could say my name, the light outside the door blinded me. 

I suddenly woke up to reality, the sun beaming through my window making me squint my eyes. I stayed still for a second, trying to adjust my eyes to the light and eventually got up.

'That was one weird dream, Luna. One weird dream' I thought to myself.

It's 10 am and I have to go to work at 11:30 am. I completely dozed off, I should be awake 3 hours earlier before the schedule.