Chapter 9

Luna's POV

I looked at the place around me, it's a very lively place, with people dancing and singing, musicians playing instruments on the street, people watching and clapping together with the rhythm.

They're blurry, I'm in this type of dream again.

So I looked around everywhere hoping to find him again, I walked towards a park where there are people talking a walk, riding a bike, having a picnic. They all seemed having a good time.

But something caught my attention, it was a girl crying near a tree. I walked over to the girl to ask but someone beat me to it.

"M-mister c-can you g-get my b-ball-lloon please" She cried cutely while using her little hands to wipe her tears.

he's talking to the same guy I always talk to when I dream. I looked at him and unconsciously smiled.

"It's too high up" He looked at the red balloon stuck in the tree "I can't reach it"

He answered but then he laughed so gently, not only did it make the girl smile, it made my heart flutter

'I actually like this guy' I thought to myself

"You get it yourself" The guy said

And then he immediately held the girl with his two hands and lifted her so that she can sit on his neck. He then slowly walked, taking the little girl's balance in consideration, and he made sure his steps were slow and steady. The little girl reached the balloon's string and he grabbed her again to put her down.

"Thank you mister, you're so kind" the little girl smiled at him and ran away happily while jumping.

I approached him, with a smile on my face

"You're good with kids" I said

"Oh hey, it's you" He rushed towards me with a smile plastered on his face

That smile, it looks so perfect, he looks blurry but he has a set of white straight pearls. Also the kindness that it radiates 

It made my heart skip a beat. 

I'm not actually falling for this guy, am I?

He's from my dreams after all, and he might not even be real

"Why'd you help the kid? You knew she was just part of the dream" I asked him

"Oh that?" He asked "She reminds me of someone I vaguely remember"

Reminds him of someone he vaguely remembers? That's odd

"Well, aren't we too lucky to be placed in a happy scenery" I said "I mean look at these, these people certainly takes away all the tiredness from work"

And work is tiring because of that jerk

"Yes, they certainly do" He said 

We walked around the park and sat down a bench, it was a perfect spot, we were shaded by trees, the breeze was cool and we can see all the lovely people enjoying their day.

He was too close to me as the bench was short so I moved a little to give a space in between but that made me sit uncomfortable since not all of my butt got to sit

"I don't mind you sitting right next to me" He said while looking at me

He pulled my arm closer to him and surprisingly, sitting next to him wasn't awkward at all.

A warm kindness was radiating around him, and it took all the awkwardness away.

"You know last time" He initiated "You left me, there in that sad scenery"