Chapter 17

Luna's POV

I took one step away from him and looked him in the eye. He was still paralyzed by what I did earlier so he was just standing there quietly while looking at me

"I-I'm sorry" I said "I shouldn't have d-done that"

I turned around to walk away from him because I was so embarrassed about what I did. 

He suddenly grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. 

He gently touched my face and pulled me in for a kiss. His right hand encircling my waist and the other on the back of my neck. He keeps on pulling me towards him, deepening the kiss.

I followed his rhythm and looped my arms around his waist.

Suddenly we heard something metallic that fell on the ground. I suddenly turned around to see where the noise was coming from but we couldn't see anyone. 

We saw a can of soda roll on the ground and we both know what it means

Somebody saw us

I stood there frozen in place and all I could think about was 

We're doomed

Dylan walked beside me and he looked at me

"Who do you think that was?" He asked

"I have no idea at all" I said "what if they talk about it?"

"You're not comfortable with making it public?" He asked with a smile "I'm fine you know, to announce you as my girl"

I blushed at his statement. To call me his girl is really heart warming.

"I don't mind, but I don't think it's a good idea. People can use it against you" I said "Let's keep it private first hoping that the one who saw us would keep quiet about it"

"I really don't care, but it's your decision. I'm fine with everything as long as...." He paused and he faced me "You're mine"

I looked at him and I smiled widely 

He looks so sincere, he looks so happy and glad. And honestly, I feel really happy too.

I felt happy that I confessed, I felt happy that I'm being loved right now. But most importantly,

I feel happy whenever he is happy.

"I'll go out first. I'll act like nothing happened" I said "Get out after"

"Sure ma'am" he said

I walked out of there and towards the bon fire my team made. I looked at the 4 of them and wondered who could that be? 

Who could that person that walked in behind us and saw everything? The one who dropped the can of soda.

I sat on one of the chair around the bon fire and then minutes after Dylan got out from the house carrying blankets. 

He gave one blanket to each of my members and he gave me the last one.

Now I can see his resemblance with Chairman Ryu. He is really kind and approachable.

He sat down on the chair that was close to me. It was so close that if we don't sit properly our elbows graze each other.

He looked at me with a smile and then back at the bon fire.

They played music and we drank a lot till some of us got inside the house cause it was already cold till it's only me, Dylan, and Kyle on the bonfire left

Kyle looked at me and then at Dylan and he smiled while finishing his can of beer

"Alright, I'll go inside" He said while standing up, waving while walking away "Enjoy your time"