Chapter 16

Dylan's POV

These past few days, I've been telling her how I like her, what I feel about her but she keeps on brushing me off. There's no definite answer, but she's not rejecting me anymore. I keep getting impatient with her, do things that I know would offend her, but now I just wanted to sincerely show how I feel about her.

That's why this camping trip would be the perfect place for me to finally and officially confess, from this camping trip, I really want to get her sweet yes.

Though I never discussed it with her team, and I'm going to keep our relationship private until she's comfortable with it.

I don't even know if we're going to get into a relationship but I hope so.

The whole car ride was quiet, she listened to every music on my playlist until we got in the villa in the afternoon.

Her team was already there, they already settled in the house and made food. 

"Sir, I hope you don't mind but we used your kitchen to cook food" I think this Faye?

"No it's okay. You can use everything on this house" I answered "Except my room"

"Yes sir" They all said in unison.

I noticed that Luna was quiet ever since the car ride till here, I can sense that there is awkwardness present in this room right now so I decided to cut it.

"After we're done eating, let's go to the pool" I said "Let's have a grilling and pool party"

They all shouted in glee and they got into their own rooms while Luna and I were left in the living room.

"You all right?" I asked her and sat beside her on the sofa

"Suddenly I felt like I should've not come here" She answered "Kyle's mad at me"

"Kyle?" I asked "Who's that?"

"The only boy in my department. He's my childhood friend" She answered while looking down

childhood friend?

"Why is he mad at you?" I asked now a bit jealous

"On the day we went to the bar, I promised to go drink with him" She answered

She chose me over him 

I'm really happy right now but I choose not to feel so happy about it

"And he's mad that you did not show up?" I asked

"Yes" she coldly answered "I should go talk to him"

She stood up and left me in the living room. I did not press on any further.

There's no need to be jealous since I'm better than him right?

I went into my own room and changed clothes. I got into my summer short and decided not to wear any top since we'd be having a pool party.

When I got to the pool, the whole team was in bikinis, Kyle was there too but I could not see Luna anywhere.

Kyle was grilling the meat and he seemed happier than when he came here earlier.

They must've talked things out already

This guy might like Luna too for all I know.

When they were all having fun in the pool, I stood up and got inside the villa. I went into Luna's room and knocked on the door but I didn't talk

"yes, coming" she said and she opened the door

I was surprised at what she was wearing. She's wearing a olive green one piece bikini and she looks very hot.