Chapter 13

Luna's POV

I went on about my usual morning, but this time I actually had breakfast.

I think I was influenced by Dylan but now I can't go to work without breakfast. 

The dream I had last night, I completely forgot about it all. What I remember are only pictures of places in my head.

As I walked inside the building, I received a message from Dylan, or CEO Ryu, since I'm inside the company right now

"Let's talk" was the message that appeared 

I wonder what it's about? The board meeting? Or for the project?

I immediately went inside the elevator and straight to CEO Ryu's office. 

Even though he was nicer to me, I still kept my manners towards him at the office.

I knocked on his door three times and entered.

"Sir, you called?" I asked him

"Last night..." He said and he looked at me "What happened last night?"

Last night?

"Uh, I went home" I answered blatantly not knowing what was going on

"No, in that dream." He said "You were there!!"

He now stood up and he walked towards me.

He held me in his hands and pulled me in a hug. He pulled away and he looked at my lower body.

"S-sir" I said as I pushed him away gently

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked "Are you not feeling any pain right now?"

He must be so devastated about his father

"Sir, I'm fine" I said "And what dream are you talking about?"

He looked apalled by my question and he took a step back from me.

"Y-you don't know?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Sir, I know you're still sad about your father" I said and took a step towards him but he flinched away as if he was disappointed in me

"Get out" His cold tone is back

"Sir, if you'd explain I can help" I said "I really don't have any idea what you're talking about"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" He shouted and pointed towards the door.

I was shocked and I can't move my feet, I was frozen in my spot and I could not say anything

He walked towards me and he yanked me and pushed me outside the door. It was not too hard but it was hard enough to make me stumble a little bit.

I really don't know what I did wrong, he hugged me and he got mad at me? What was that for?

"Are you okay?" His secretary outside his office asked

"Uh yeah" I said "What happened to him?"

"I don't know, since earlier he was like that. He did not greet me back in the morning like he always used to"

He must be depressed right now

I looked back at the door and I was actually thinking to go back inside and comfort him.

but I guess now's not the time. 

Not all presence is comfort. Sometimes we all need a time alone cause after all we only got ourselves to support us.