Chapter 6

Luna's POV

I was strolling on the shoreline, looking at the horizon on the beach, the line where the sun and the sea meet. It looks magical and at the same time sad. 

Sad that the sun has it's limits and that he should go away in order for someone to shine too. they meet once in a while, but even that is not enough because eventually they have to part ways. As if they were not meant for each other, not meant to be together.

I was submerged in the sad thoughts when someone tapped me from behind.

"Hey" a familiar voice from came from behind "Glad to see you're here"

Oh, i'm dreaming. It's this guy from before, I can tell by his warm and soft voice, and his gentle figure.

"Do you know this place?" I asked while staring out into the open sea.

"No, do you?" He asked while he did the same.

"No, I don't" I said.

I scanned his body. You can see he's got a ripped body, he must have worked out a lot to maintain it. It looks ripped but not the gross ripped, it was an ideal body from a woman's perspective. Only then I realized that I was staring too much and eventually had to break the awkward silence.

"Why are you topless?" I asked while chuckling "Did you imagine this?"

"No, I didn't" He answered "You look sexy in that bikini with that super see through shirt on"

'BIKINI?!!' I mentally shouted

I looked at what I was wearing and he was right, I am on a black pair of bikini with a black see through shirt that doesn't really hide anything. What's the point of this shirt? I don't understand.

"I've been having problems sleeping lately" he said to break my awkwardness

I was confused at what he meant by sleeping problems when he's here in the dream, obviously sleeping in reality.

"What? But you're here" I said.

"No, before we met on that mall, before that I..." he said "I always have the same nightmare over and over again"

Nightmares huh? I guess everyone has one that they're dealing with. The monster under the bed sure is doing their work diligently.

I didn't answer him nor made a sound, I looked at him as if I was listening carefully on what he was about to say.

"But after we met, things have changed" He continued "I've been loving sleeping now. You know, an escape. It may be short, but it's fun and it's really rejuvenating"

He may be smiling but I caught a glimpse of sadness between his smiles.

"When you talk like that.." I said "Escape, escape is a heavy word. Are you dealing with something as of the moment?"

"There's something I wanted to stop but I can't" He said, with painful eyes, he looked back at the sunset again

"And what is that?" I asked while still looking at him

He may be blurry, but I can feel his sadness, I can feel everything

"Time" He shortly answered

'Ha, I guess no one can stop time' I mentally said to myself

"I wanted to stop time from moving, to be able to spend that frozen time with someone" He said. "To be able to avoid the inevitable, and to do that, time has to stop. I know it's pointless, and it's impossible"