Chapter 18

Luna's POV

We went to work after that day, I always felt uncomfortable since that day since I don't know who saw us, and what he/she'll do about it. 

What if they spread rumors about it?

What if it will ruin Dylan's reputation?

What if?

But fortunately, there's not been any rumors circling around. Dylan also kept his distance from me whenever there are people, but is a big flirt inside his office where we are alone. We almost got caught one time by Faye who entered the office and I was hugging Dylan, good thing we separated so fast but I think Faye caught onto it.

Since then, 2 months had passed and the remodeling of the new branch has already been done, preparations are done and it's the opening of the new branch. Dylan invited my team to a team dinner at the opening of the pub.

Our opening had a lot of discount promos, squad promos, buy 1 take 1 promos for its first week of opening.

2 months since we started dating, and to be honest, instead of losing feelings, I fell in love deeper with him, and his heart. 

At the team dinner, I sat far away from Dylan since Faye kept glaring at us. We had drinks on the table and the food is served. When everyone got their own glass of beer, Dylan proposed a cheers. He stood up from his chair and grabbed his glass of beer.

"The 2 months we've been together has been really fun" He referred to everybody "You've all been hardworking, and this? This success, this is for everybody. Let's be more successful, let's move forward!"

We grabbed each of our glasses and cheered

"Let's move forward!" We all said in unison and drank our glass of beer in one gulp.

I looked at Dylan and I know he's got low tolerance in alcohol so I glared at him signalling him that he shouldn't drink that much when he is with his employees and he smiled at me and nod

"I heard Rhea has a boyfriend already!" Faye started a conversation in the middle of drinking

"Really?" Kyle asked amazed "Who is it?"

"Is it somebody from work?" Faye asked "Who is it?"

"Nooo, it's not somebody from work" She answered and she blushed "You all know it's not alright to date somebody at work right?"

I choked at the beer I was drinking and I stood up. Everybody from the table looked at me with curious eyes, Faye was smirking at me too

"Uh, I have to go to the b-bathroom" I said and walked away. 

I sensed that Dylan was looking at me while I retreated myself from the table. It's only then that I noticed that there are a lot of people drinking at our pub, and that there are a lot of people lining up outside.

Our company is really famous, wow

I went to the comfort room and stared at my reflection in the sink, there are a lot of people there. Unlike in movies where I can wash my face because the heroine is alone, well here it's the different case. There are a lot ladies in here, some relieving themselves, some talking, some taking mirror pictures, and some retouching their make up.

I went out of there since I felt stuffy, I wanted to grab some fresh air.

When I got of the comfort room, somebody grabbed my hand from behind and made me turn towards him

"Hey" A handsome guy asked, he was way younger than me, maybe 20? or 19?

"What?" I asked and tried to remove my hands away "Sorry, what do you need?"