Chapter 11

Luna's POV

We immediately rushed to the hospital. I was crying during the whole taxi ride, CEO Ryu didn't even spared to cry but he was always fumbling with his hands and his feet can't stop shaking.

As we entered the hospital, we both run into the same direction, not waiting for the elevator, we ran through 3 flights of stairs and when we reached Chairman Ryu's room, it was full of doctors and nurses.

We were pushed back, they did not want us to enter the room. I can see a doctor giving him chest pumps, I cried at the view

Chairman Ryu looks so pitiful with people around him, tons of needles inside his veins.

I just wanted them to stop. I feel so sorry, it must have been so painful

So painful.

"What to doooo?" I shouted while crying "I feel so sorry for him"

I cried my heart out, while I saw CEO Ryu near the door just looking at the small window into Chairman Ryu's room.

In other people's eyes, he looks calm and composed but to me he looks like a kid who misses his father so much and waiting to see him.

After a few minutes more, the doctors and nurses got out of Chairman Ryu's room, everyone with sad faces looking at the ground.

The doctor can't even look at us in the eyes but CEO Ryu calmly walked in front of the doctor.

"Tell me my father's okay" He said "That he's fine, and he's breathing"

He now sounds scary and his voice hoarse.

"S-sir" I tried to stand up to hold him back.

"Sorry" Was all what the doctor said and he turned his back against us.

Then CEO Ryu went inside the room and locked it from the inside.

I tried to follow behind him but he got the door locked before I could even go in. All I could do was look from the small window on the door.

After those moments, I can only hear CEO Ryu's shouting and crying, pleading for his father to come back.

"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" He called out "Pa, don't leave me like this. Pleaaaaase!!"

I looked through the window of the door, crying and my heart hurting.

For both CEO Ryu and Chairman Ryu.

I can see Chairman Ryu's hands intertwined with CEO Ryu's hands

CEO Ryu kissed the Chairman's hand and just knelt down beside the bed

"Pa, why?" He asked "I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO HAVE TIME WITH YOU!!!!"

He's now standing and shaking his father's dead body so I had to intervene.

I asked the guard for a master key.

Right after the door was opened, I rushed to Chairman Ryu's side and pulled his arm.

I could not find the words to say so I hugged him as tight as I could.

I tried to hold back my tears, to not let him cry any longer.

I hugged him so tight but he did not hug me back. He just knelt down and I knelt down beside him all the while hugging him

"You'll be fine" I said while crying.

I rested my head on his shoulders while slowly tapping his back giving him comfort and company.

"We'll be fine" I cried after saying it and hugged him even tighter