Chapter 19

Luna's POV

Ever since that day, I always had the nightmares. And now they're even clearer and now I am certain. Every time I go to sleep, the guy's face is all I can see. That's why I've been having trouble sleeping, and I have been having trouble eating too.

I feel so restless and tired that I can't even get myself to eat, I lost my appetite. I ate bread and coffee everyday.

Dylan haven't noticed anything yet since I always put up a smile and covered my tired face with make-up. He thinks that I'm fine and hasn't been worrying about me.

Though I can sense he wants to talk about something, but he can't bring it up with me.

At the office, we were given a week to relax and not to do any major or hard tasks since we launched the new opening of that branch successfully, and it was all thanks to my team and Dylan. 

We didn't had a busy day, so most of the time, I was mostly in my office or in Dylan's. We still haven't told anyone about our relationship with each other.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked me while he was rereading some contracts and signing them

"Nothing really, why?" I answered

I hope he asks me out on a date. I don't want to be alone tonight

"Well, I was just thinking..." He said and stopped what he was doing and looked at me "Well, I wanted to ask you out on a..."

"YES!!!" I immediately answered and I realized I sounded too desperate

HE chuckled at me and then he looked at me with a sincere gaze and smiled

"I still can't believe you're mine" He said

"No, I can't believe that YOU'RE mine" I said "Come to think of it, I think that I don't deserve you"

"How can you say that" He stopped reading and sat beside me on the sofa "We deserve each other"

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek

"What was that?" He asked 

"Nothing" I said and moved away from him

He chuckled but then he closed the gap between us and he wrapped his arm around me

We were just casually talking while drinking coffee, when suddenly his phone rang like crazy. A lot of messages were flooding in, calls one after another. That's when my phone did the same thing too.

I opened my phone and the life drained out of my face. They were all messages from people I know, and they all contain the same messages

"Is it true?" Was what the messages contained, and there I knew what happened.

I looked at Dylan and he looks at me with brows furrowed. 

We both got out of his office and into the lobby, but then people were already there and there were a lot of reporters too. Employees and reporters were all around us

"Ma'am, is it true that you are in a relationship with the CEO?" One reporter asked me

They were all now pushing each other, trying to get a statement from us. They were all around us and to say, I thought that being in a situation like this would make me feel good, but to be honest, it was horrifying. It was terrible.

"Sir Ryu, is it true that you're dating one of your employee?" Another reporter asked

They were all pushing their microphones at us, and I suddenly felt stuffy, and I can't breathe.

My legs felt weak and I feel heavy. I suddenly collapsed on the floor, feeling pain on my back from the impact. The last thing I saw was Dylan's worried face.

Third POV

As the reporters were gathering around them, Luna suddenly collapsed on the floor and Dylan had to pick her up in his arms but even though the reporters saw Luna's state, they didn't back down. 

It was as if they were wolves, hungry and looking for a prey.

"Sir, are you truly dating her?" A reporter asked "You have to answer sir"

"Why do I have to answer you?" Dylan answered back, all the reporters went quiet "Yes, I am dating her. And I don't plan to break up with her. Write any articles you want, add any information you want. That's how you play right?"

Dylan suddenly walked away from the reporters and tasked his secretary to call the ambulance. Luna was delivered to the hospital by an ambulance. Dylan got her the most expensive room.

"It was fatigue and malnourisment that had her collapsed" The doctor explained to Dylan "It seems that she hasn't eaten any meal for days and haven't had rest too"

"But she was always at home" Dylan answered "How can that be?"

"She might be troubled about something" The doctor answered back "Anyway, we've already treated her, and gave her some shots. For now, she will be on a diet for a week and she'll be back on track"

"Thank you" Dylan said and the doctor got out of the room

"I should've been more careful when she was having a panic attack last week" Dylan thought to himself.

Luna was not waking up, and Dylan's phone kept on vibrating. A lot of articles had already been released about their relationship, some were true, but some were stories that were made up. Some articles are also made without any proof.

Though there are some articles that had pictures. It was pictures of them kissing on the bar, hugging outside their newly released pub, and some are just pictures of them together inside the car.

Dylan wiped his face with his bare hands out of frustration. He wasn't sure what to tell Luna when she's awake.

Suddenly his phone rang and the word "Mom" showed up on the dial. He answered the call

"Yes?" He sternly asked

"Is that how you greet your mother?" a woman on the other side of the phone asked "Anyway, what are these articles that has been released. These are not true right?"

"Since when did you care about that?" He asked with a frustrated voice

"Dylan!!!" She shouted but then she kept her cool "I'm coming over there in a week. And you have to clean this mess before I get there."

"Why are you coming over? You've never been here ever since you left dad" Dylan answered back "You've never cared about me and dad, what are you trying to do now?"

"What do you mean I never cared about you?! You got there because of me!!" She shouted "You ungrateful brat"

"Anyway, it's true. I'm dating her, and I will not break up with her" He answered

"Why, you little..." Dylan didn't let her finish and cut off the call.

Dylan never had happy memories with his mother, she was always abusive and controlling. She always wanted everything to be perfect. She brainwashed Dylan and made him forget about his father, but not once did he forget about his father. He imagined what would his life be if he had lived beside his father.

'What is she trying to do now?' He asked himself

He looked at Luna's sleeping face and he unconsciously smiled. Beside her, he always found home and comfort, and now he's so happy that everybody know that she's his girl. 

He walked towards the side of the bed where Luna was sleeping peacefully, and he carefully moved that hair away that was on Luna's face. He leaned in on her and smiled 

"How can you be this beautiful?" He asked

He kissed Luna's forehead and smiled

"Mine"