Chapter 15

A week had passed since the events that happened on his house and on that bar. I didn't even know that I didn't contact Kyle that night since I was occupied by Dylan. He was really upset at me since he waited at the bar we always met for an hour and had to go home alone. I tried apologizing but nothing works so I kept my distance from him too.

I'm also keeping my distance from Dylan.

I tried forgetting about him but my actions were in vain. He kept popping into my mind like an unwelcome guest barging in my door, and the more I think about him, the more my feelings are clouded.

I haven't met him since, in the office I tried avoiding him as much as possible. We'd meet in the hallways and he'd try to talk to me but I kept avoiding him. Fortunately, there haven't been any instances where I have to go to his office 

But all that's gonna change now.

Faye went into my office and handed me an envelope

"TL, this is the report you told me to pass last week but I wasn't able to since I had to do other things too." she said "I'm sorry, but I assure you it's perfectly done"

"Sure, no problem" I said "This is for the board meeting right?"

"Yes, and CEO Ryu has to sign on every page" She said "I have to go work now, bye"

She left my office without hearing what I have to say.

I can't possibly pass this to him right now, with this awkward situation right?

Even so, work is work. I have to create a line that separates work with other personal attachments.

I stood up from my seat and walked straightly towards the CEO's office. His secretary was there and she signaled that Dylan was inside.

I stood in front of his door and hesitated. I calmed myself down, making my heart beat slower and getting the nervousness away from my system.

I don't know why I'm acting this way. Maybe since I remembered everything clearly and I wasn't drunk. I really do hope Dylan forgot about it now.

I cleared my throat before knocking on his door three times. I waited for a response cause I want to be formal just for now

"Come in" His voice sounded

I opened the door and he looked at me surprised and he suddenly stood up and walked towards me

"Luna" He said

I walked a step back and tried to regain my posture

"Sir, here's the report for the board meeting" I handed him the folder

"Let's talk about work later" He said

He stepped closer towards me until I can feel the door behind my back and I wasn't able to take a step back anymore but he still kept coming towards me.

"S-sir" I said

"Why are you avoiding me Luna?" He asked "Did I do something wrong?"

"You don't remember?" I asked

"I don't" He said "But let me remember"

He pulled me into a kiss and my heart started beating rapidly. I pushed him away and I wanted to slap him so bad but I tried to understand him.

"We're at work sir" I said

"Does that mean I can kiss you when we're not at work?" He answered and smirked

"No sir" I said "You are not allowed to do that"

"Look, I'm sorry but I don't have any way of showing to you how I feel about you" He said "That was the only way I can express my feelings"

"No sir, you can express your feelings in other ways" I said "You can like someone by caring for them, being there for them, and supporting them"

"So you like me?" He said "Cause you've been taking care of me, you've been there for me and you've been supporting me all the way"

"Sir, I-I don't think that's..." I said "That's..."

"It's okay, I understand" He said "But you have to allow me to take care of you, to be there for you and to support you."

"Sir, I-I" I said

"you don't have to give me an answer right away. I'm willing to wait" He said "Now, I've been planning this since I came here but I think the best welcoming party for me would be a camping trip"

He changed the topic quickly 

"A camping trip?" I asked "Where?"

"My father has a villa near the mountains" He answered "And I wanted to take you there but since it'd be too awkward for you, I decided to take your whole department also, though I wanted to be alone with you"

"Let's go" I said "I mean, with my team, let's go"

"I've already announced it to them last week, I left you out on purpose so that I'd had a reason to talk to you" He said "but you've been avoiding me."

"I'm not going to avoid you any longer" I said "But please do keep the line clear between work and personal things"

"Copy. So for the camping trip, it will be this Saturday. That's two days from now" He said "I already have the preparations done. They will be taking the bus, and you'll be riding with me"

"Sir, I can take the bus" I said 

"No" He said "I thought I told you to allow me to take care of you"

I nodded 

"Good, then that's settled. It will be for two days there, your team already prepared events and games that we will do there. I asked them not to tell you"

"That's unfair." I said 

"Well..." He said

Since then, two days had passed and it was time for the camping trip. I was notified by Dylan that my team had already gone ahead and that Dylan will come pick me up in my apartment.

I waited outside for him 30 minutes earlier than what we agreed on but I wasn't disappointed since he came 2 minutes after.

I got into his passenger seat and strapped in my seat belt. He started his car and he turned on a song I didn't know about

"What's the title?" I asked

 "Make you mine" He said "I love this song"

"It's good" I said as I leaned back and listened to the music

Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine~

"I'm not a patient person Luna" He said "But I'll wait for your answer."

I really don't know how to answer that

But now all I remember is what we had~

"I still don't know" I said "To be honest, I feel like I'm missing something or someone"

"You love another guy?" He asked

"I don't know." I said "But I kept looking for someone I don't know"

Put your hand in mine, you know that I want to be with you all the time~

"I see" He answered "But I don't care, I'll do anything to replace that hole in your heart"

You know that I won't stop until I make you mine~

I looked at him with sincere eyes

"I'll do my best to like you back" I said "After  I sort out my feelings"

"I wanna do everything for you" He said "Wanna know why?"

Until I make you mine~

"Why?" I asked

"cause I love you"