You Be The Moon, I'll Be The Earth

Watching Sayori sleep was like watching a soft defenseless lamb. You wonder what if you had been together this way before. This close. You rake your hand through her hair, astonished at the silky quality. You've known her your whole life and you don't remember a time where she didn't have a tight hold on your heart. Monika was alright, but Sayori is everything to you. What was life without such sunshine in it? Where had she been for so long? How did she know Logan? There's so much you wish you knew. Everyone is distant now, but you only need Sayori. Just Sayori. She nestles deep into your side and you squeeze her delicate sleeping form gently. You feel love. Deep, true love. Her hands slide down onto your legs and you tense. You shift and look back, only to find Sayori just inches away from your nose. "Hi MC." Sayori smiles, kissing you gently. Your hands find her hips and she easily crawls into your lap, her heart pounding. You can feel your body humming for her and know that every cell in your body is calling her name. You need her now. You want her NOW. You quickly pull her shirt over her head and lick at her breasts, making her hips arch and rub against your quickly escalating boner. Her mouth moans against your ear and you release her. Her hands roughly rip your boxers down and she mounts you. Surprisingly, she does this more often even than you would like. She rides you like a pro and moans eloquently in your ear, her nails digging into your back. You finish quickly and watch as she hops off of you and stalks into the hall. It worries you that she'll become pregnant, but she assures you she is barren like the Sahara. You don't know whether to believe her. You pull yourself from the bed and head to the bathroom. The mirror show you a man who is lost. You can't imagine what could be missing. You look on the counter and find the picture you had found with Sayori in it. Sayori is leaned over you, possessively with a big smile on her face. Monika sits in the middle of everyone, smiling proudly, but you find her eyes looking at you, not the camera. Yuri leans on her shoulder, while Natsuki is on the other. The three of them, so close. You haven't seen any one of them in days and you're starting to worry. Logan's been absent too. And you rest your hand on the mirror, confused. Sayori comes into the bathroom and kisses your cheek and you know the time for reflection is over. You... are over.