Chapter 1: Prince Kim Namjoon

“ Prince Kim Namjoon is officially declared heir of the throne” 

He couldn't believe that he was being declared king. He sighed. Namjoon really did not want to be king. He wanted to be married and wanted to have children. 

Namjoon also had one promblem ‘he’s gay’. Nobody knows except on person. Min Yoongi. His best friend. They've been friends since birth. 

Yoongi is his bodyguard, so they technically have to be together all the time. But, any boys Namjoon wants someone to love him for HIM not his popularity.

“ Namjoon, My dear son, im so proud of you. Now you have to choose a wife before your birthday” His mom said “ But mom my birthday is only seven months away how am i supposed to find the right one for me. A person who actually loves me and I actually love them.

Mom please don't let this happen” “ Im sorry son but this is how it is that the rule is not to fall in love with just anybody you're supposed to be with a princess from another kingdom and marry her and ONLY her.

I'm sorry my precious son. I had to go through this with your father but me and him eventually fell in love and had you it'll work itself out I promise. Besides your going to be choosing the princess anyway so don't worry” 

But Namjoon did worry that he didn't want to be with a princess. He wanted to be with a boy, not just any boy but a boy who will love him unconditionally. And that's what he's going to do. He will find his true love. Namjoon knows he's supposed to be with a man not a woman.