Chapter 40: Fourteen Years Later

“Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Min Jennie get back here this instant!!!” 

All three kids came walking into the living room from the kitchen. “Yes” All three said at the same time. 

“Can you please Explain this?” “What is that?” Jungkook asked. Namjoon who was lecturing them. “I don’t know that’s why I’m asking” 

“Ugh. Dad!” Namjoon chuckled “Oh shush, I changed your diaper before be grateful” Taehyung’s jaw dropped in offense

“You know that’s offensive dad” “Oh really is it really, is it” 

“You kids can go back” 

All three giggled. 

Jungkook now knows fully he’s adopted and he met his real parents and knows why they had to give him up. 

He understood the situation and they all went back to court to see if Jungkook wanted to go to his original parents but he wanted to stay. 

With Taehyung, Jennie, and his Mom and Dad. He loved them. Especially Taehyung. 

Yoongi and Jimin know about Jungkook’s crush and they said that it was alright. JUst to be careful. 

And he didn’t tell Taehyung yet but he will in time tell time. 

Jin and Namjoon had another kid Kim Somi. Taehyung didn’t like her at first because she stole all his spotlight. 

Jungkook showed him and taught him how to appreciate what life gives you and he was thankful for that. 

He really liked Jungkook as his bodyguard. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jin and Namjoon were on vacation away from everything. And for now Yoongi was the King. JK!!!! Hehe No never. He was still King just on vacation. His parents were there so they were there of course. 

“Namjoon” “Yes” “I'm glad You're My Another Lover” “Another Lover? What does that mean?”

“Oh please don’t start with me, Taehuyng of course is my first love. He’s my baby ANd Somin is my Second Lovley. She’s My little Girl” “I thought I was your baby” Namjoon grumbled under his breath. 

“Of course you my baby too I just think you as my Third child since you and Tae act like kids all the fucking time” Namjoon chuckled at the curse word. 

“Well then I’m glad to be your Other Lover” “You are?” “Yeah, I love Tae and Somin as much as I love you!” 

“Awww, I love you Namjoon” “I love you too Jin” 

A/N:  

I really hoped You guys enjoyed Another Lover!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! 

OMO!!! Hehe!! 

Well if you guys have any questions about the story please be free to comment down below and I’ll answer maybe not everyone's questions but I’ll try!! 

Bye!! See you on my next book

Minjoon: Lovely 

BYE!!!!  OH and Kim Somin