Chapter 10: Kiss, Walk, and Confession

Namjoon was walking to the bakery to pick up Jin so they could go for the walk. Once he was inside the shop he was walking up to Jimin ( the cashier) and was about to say hi but Jin screamed “ PARK JIMIN!!!”

 “ ugh! (NAEUN IKEA UKEA) what did I do now?” Namjoon heard Jimin whisper under his breath. He chuckled and ordered at another register.  

And that’s when he heard the whole conversation and boy was he in for a treat. “ Hey hyung what’s wrong? Why are you screaming my name?” 

“ I have a problem…*whispers* Namjoon '''' what about him” Jimin whispered back “ He’s here?” Jimin nodded. Jin sighed and was “ I saw him come in he looked so hot” 

“ yeah I know but the reason I called you back here is because I needed to tell you something” “ What is it” Jin paused for a moment looking around and said 

“ I fell in love  with Namjoon” Jimin’s mouth dropped and then he laughed. Jimin laughed so hard he fell and Namjoon came and Namjoon came running.

 “ Leave him! He’s fine” Namjoon looked at Jin and he didn’t just look like he was going for a walk. Oh no. He looked like he was going on a date, makeup, hair done to the side, really good looking outfit. 

“Wow, you look… I don't even know the right word” Jin looked at him ( Jimin stopped laughing and walked away) and blushed saying 

“ T-thanks” He just chuckled. “ You wanna go on that walk after your shift or you wanna go now?” “ I’ll finish my shift. Thank you very much” 

“ okay I will be waiting right~.. Over~.. Here” Jin looked at him and started to giggle. “Okay good luck sitting on an ice bucket

” That’s when Namjoon got up so quickly he tripped, fell on Jin and broke a plate at the same time. “ AHH” They both said in unison. Jin tried to get up but there was a massive weight on him not allowing him too. 

He looked up now seeing that this heavy weight was Namjoon. They both stared into eachothers eyes. For some reason both felt their faces getting closer and closer and closer until both noses were touching each other. “ J-Joonie”

 “ Shh… be a good baby boy daddy yeah?” That’s when Namjoon smashed his lips onto Jin’s and both their lips fit perfectly together like a puzzle that they’ve missed for their whole lives. Jin wraps his arms around Namjoon’s shoulders and Namjoon puts his arms ( well tried) around Jin’s waist. 

They both kissed until out of breath. 

Once they pulled apart both foreheads were ontop of eachother. Both Namjoon and Jin were catching their breath until Jin said “ Wow” “ Yeah” 

“ I’ve never kissed anybody like… like that." He paused and remembered “oh and daddy? Really?” That’s when Namjoon got up so fast he fell again but on top of the broken glass

. “ S-shup.. I mean… s-shut up” Jin was just laughing “ It’s okay.. Daddy… I like to be called kitten” Then Jin tapped his lips on Namjoon’s 

“ Imma finish my shift and we ca o yeah” “ Wait…” “ What is it?” “ *sigh* I love you too… Okay now go!” Jin was surprised, he was about to say something but Namjoon beat him too it “ GO!” “ o-oh r-right”   

When Jin finished his shift Namjoon and himself went to the park not too far away from the bakery. Namjoon texted Yoongi he was ‘going to the park with Jin’. He said ‘okay I was going to take Jimin to the movies’. Namjoon replied ‘okay’. 

Once at the park Namjoon led Jin to a part where there were these beautiful red flower trees. This part of the park was only for the King, princess, Queens, or princes. 

Basically, only the royal family and friends. “ Wow. How are these trees so red?” Namjoon replied “ They're not always red. There's a legend that these trees never die. These trees are red for the color of love. When any royal family member brings a friend, lover, or even an object the trees would change colors to the color that both fit yourself and that object or person.”

“ Damn. So how do you know?” “ Watch” Jin turned to the trees and was amazed at what he saw. He saw the trees turn from a very rich red to a beautiful blue that fit perfectly with Namjoon and himself.

“ J-j-joonie” Jin was at the point of crying “ Jin there was this night that i followed you. I thought you were the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life. I fell in love with you right there at the spot not knowing you worked at the bakery I ordered my cake at.

” Jin was full on crying now. “ Jin I’m gay. I’ve always known I was. And seeing you, being your friend, everyday, and talking to you made me realize I want  you and only you. I heard your conversation with Jimin today. I heard every single word. I love you Kim Seokjin. So would you be my boyfriend?”

Jin didn't know what to say or do so instead he jumped on Namjoon and kissed him. He pulled away saying yes. “ yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!! I would love to be your boyfriend Joon! I love you so much!” Jin was still crying, but at least they were happy tears.

The only sad part about this is that the person who watches the gate is a girl who is the lost princess of Gwacheon-si l, Korea. ( Namjoon is the king of Songdo-dong, Seoul Korea) she was supposed to marry Kim Namjoon. But now she has different plans. She was going to sabatage him by telling everyone he was gay. And that is not good.