Chapter 32: Everyone Freaking out

"And then he left" Jimin just finished telling everyone what happened to Hoseok. "Wow. He just left? But, I understand why he threatened the guy. MY mom shouldn't have banned him though"

"Yeah that was cruel" Jin said "Maybe you should go talk to her" "talk to me about what? Hoseok?" His mom came from the throne room hearing the end of their conversation. "What he did was unexpected" "But your highness if you just listen to the story-" "NO BUTS PARK JIMIN! I DO NOT WANT TO HERE WHAT HE SAID OR HOW HE DID IT! THEY WANT THE SCROLL AND I CAN'T RISK IT GOING OUT!!" "t-the scroll? He was right?" "Who was right?" "We have to find him!. WE HAVE TO FIND HOSEOK!!!" "Jimin babe calm down. your having a panic attack" 

Jimin was breathing heavily. and Just kept mumbling about Hobi. 

*A few hours later (after they helped Jimin calm down)*

“Hey babe, you okay now?” “Yeah I just. Idk i haven't had an attack since..oh no” “What?” “I forgot to take my pills, I need to go home” “Okay I’ll drop you off” “Thanks” “No problem..Hey! If you need me for anything call me okay?” “umm.. Can u stay? Plz?” “of course Chim” ‘New Nickname I like it’ “Call me that more often now lets go plz” “of course” 

Once they got inside Jimin’s house they went straight to Jimin’s room. “ PARK JIMIN!!! YOU COME INTO THIS HOUSE AND GREAT YOUR GRANDMOTHER!!!” Jimin gasped “what's happening?” Yoongi asked and whispered. “My grandma? I don't have one?” Yoongi got confused too. They went downstairs again and saw his mother with two other people. “Umm Mom? What’s happening?” “Jimin, Yoongi. I want to introduce you to your.. Your father's mother. Umm… Park Umada.” Jimin was shocked. “This is the woman who raised Park?” “yes dear” 

Let’s say Jimin almost got arrested for almost killing and beating up a poor old lady. What Yoongi and Jimin have to be careful of though is Jimin’s dad is

Coming back