Chapter 6: Meeting The King

After Jimin and Jin had their little chat and Jin laughing at Jimin an hour has passed by and King Kim Namjoon with his bodyguard Min Yoongi. 

Both have calmed down. “Welcome to LeJinDary Cafe your Majesty '' Their manager said (who goes by the name of Mr. Jung) 

“ Thank you Mr. Jung, But there's no reason for you to be so formal. I’m also an ordinary person. I’ll be glad if you just called me Namjoon” 

“oh, I see. Very polite. Ok Namjoon I will '' Namjoon smiled while saying thank you. 

While Jin and Jimin were busy getting the cake Mr. Jung invited Namjoon and Yoongi inside the bakery “ O-Oh h-hi” Jimin said to Yoongi. 

He just smirked and looked him up and down “ Hey” Namjoon looked at Jin like he was a snack “ Now what are you looking at Your Majesty?” 

“ S-sorry it’s jsut I’m not used to beautiful people like you” Jin chuckled “ I know I’m a cup of tea King Namjoon but your strait, I’m gay. It’ll never work out”. 

Namjoon was surprised “ Anyway!” Jimin said “ Here’s the cake” “ Oh thanks” Namjon repelled “ Hey Jimin can we talk. Alone?” Yoongi whispered into his ear. “Ummm.. sure” 

Jimin led Yoongi to the closet near the back of the cafe. Once they were both inside Yoongi slammed Jimin on the wall and started to kiss him. 

Jimin was surprised but he kissed him back. He honestly missed kissing Yoongi and he didn't know why. Both were making out like there was no tomorrow. 

Yoongi started to bring his hands to the Ji-booty. "Mm-mmm" Jimin moaned and separated them both " We shouldn't *gasp* do this *gasp* in here" he said out of breath 

" Y-your right but I honestly don't know why. I miss you. I really do. I didn't want to but I did and Jimin just smiled "Me too" Yoongi chuckled " You moaned. It was hot" 

Jimin looked at Yoongi with death in his eyes " I swear, I will kill you if you say that EVER happened" "okay baby boy" and like that he left "God I'm falling in love"                                                                                                                         

*Meanwhile* 

Jin and Namjoon were in the kitchen looking at the cake. “ It’s beautiful thank you” “ I know, I’m the one who decorated it” 

Namjoon looked at Jin with so much love in his eyes. Jin sighed “ Why do you keep staring at me?” 

“ Your just so beautiful” Jin has been called beautiful before but at this very moment he was blushing so hard. “ T-thanks”  

That’s when Yoongi and Jimin entered the kitchen looking like they just had sex. Namjoon and Jin were looking at both of them and they both said 

“ WTF!!!!????!!!” Yoongi and Jimin looked at their appearance and they were both like “Oh shit”