Chapter 17: Helping Jimin

Yoongi was going to get ready to go home until he heard Jimin moving so he waited a little. "Y-yoongi" He heard a little whisper in the white quiet room. "Jimin?" he whispered back. He heard rustling under the blanket but before he turned around he texted Jin that Jimin is okay. Once he turned around he ran up to him and kissed him so hard. When he pulled away Jimin said " Don't you have to call a doctor? I woke up" 

"Oh shit, your right" That's when Yoongi went into the hallway and called an available doctor to check on Jimin. "He looks okay. I'm just going to call his actual doctor to give him the last two tests so he should be able to go home." "okay thank you" "No problem" 

*After the two check ups*

Yoongi carefully took Jimin home making sure on the way there he was good and not in pain. Turns out Jimin's testing came up positive. The results usually come later in the day but Yoongi forces them. Once they reached home safely Yoongi carried Jimin inside the house for safety reasons of course. "Hyung you don't have to carry me" " I want to" Instead of going to the palace they both went to Jimin's home. 

"Jimin? My son" Yoongi put Jimin down and he saw him run to his kinda shorter mother " Eomma!" Jimin was crying "Are you okay? I heard what happened. I swear to God don't scare me like that again! If I can ground you oh boy you have no idea what I would do" " Eomma, im okay" 

She sighed in relief and looked behind Jimin and saw another young man " And this must be the boyfriend?" Jimin blushed "Umm...Yeah he is" "Oh how lovely" "Hello Mrs. Park" That's when Jimin's face got sad and his mom's face got serious " You didn't tell him did you?" " Not yet Eomma I'm sorry" His mom sighed "Well do I have a story for you, come in and sit" 

Yoongi was so confused he had no idea what was going on( I bet you don't either) "Okay umm..I'm sorry What's your name dear?" "Min Yoongi" " PARK JIMIN?!" "I told you so don't act surprised" "God you and the royal families" " I always knew I was going to marry someone from the palace" "Oh I know" "WHAT!?" Yoongi got into the conversation "Nah we're messing with you, it's fine Eomma. He's a good man" 

His mom chuckled "But anyway. Okay Yoongi dear. When Jimin was just a fetus in my womb" "MOM!" "Don't interrupt me!" Jimin's head went down with a smirk on his face. " His father was an alcoholic. I tried my best with everything to help him but he wouldn't stop" Yoongi looked at Jimin taking his hand and squeezing it 

"So fast forward to when I was in labor. His father never showed up. He was too busy drinking with his friends. I didn't have him alone because my ex boyfriend at the time came and helped me" " Wait Im sorry but what does this have to do with anything?" "If you listen you'll know" "Oh sorry" "It's okay...but anyway a few days after I had Jimin his father came back home with another woman, still drunk as hell. Not noticing me or OUR child" Jimin needed to leave because he was at the peak of crying "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. You know i'm not going to tell you the full story but what I'm trying to stay is Jimin's dad's last name is Park we got a divorce so that's why me and Jimin freaked out when you called me Mrs. Park, my real name is Jung Chan Hee Seok" Yoongi gasped. He went on his phone and texted Hoseok: 

( Yoongi Hoseok ) 

'Hey I have a question?'

'Yeah shoot'

'I'm sorry to bring this up but your real mom's name is Jung Chan Hee Seok right?'

'Yeah why? and it's okay'

'Oh okay, and I think my boyfriends mom is your mom'

'Oh shit'

'Yeah umm..I got to go bie' 

'okay bie' 

" May I ask you a question Ms. Jung" " of course dear" " This might be a sensitive topic to ask but do you have a child you gave to adoption named Jung Hoseok?" Ms. Jung's face went down " How Do you know this information?" "My best friend's name is Jung Hoesok. He told me he was adopted and his birth mom name is Jung Chan Hee Seok" Ms. Jung sighed "Before I met Jimin's father My ex got me pregnant at 23, but since of events I do not want to talk about, I gave Hoseok to adoption and then we broke up and I net Jimin's father three years later where I had Jimin at the age of 26" "wow" "Yeah I know. but wait he's your best friend?" "Yes" "If you don't mind may I see a picture of him?" "Oh of course" 

Yoongi took his phone out and looked for a photo of him and Hoseok. Once he found one he showed it to Ms. Jung. It was a picture of both boys at Yoongi's cousin's birthday party. 

"Oh God my baby" She was crying "Mom? Why are you crying?" "Oh honey come here I have to tell you something" "Yeah" "You have an older brother

"Oh God my baby" She was crying "Mom? Why are you crying?" "Oh honey come here I have to tell you something" "Yeah" "You have an older brother..."

"WHAT!?!"