Chapter 34: Jimin's Dad

The next few days they’ve been preparing for Mr. Park’s arrival. Apparently they had to postpone Namjoon and Jin's wedding because of this crisis. 

“Yoongi!...Yoongi!....MIN YOONGI!!!” “WHAT JIMIN! What!” Jimin scoffed “what is wrong with you! Can you please calm down? For me at least?” The other day they received another box from Mr. Park said he will arrive Wednesday at exactly 5:00 o’clock. It was currently tuesday. 

“*sigh* Your right. I'm sorry I yelled. I just don't want him getting to you. I love you too much for you to get hurt and it being my fault when I'm supposed to protect you-a-MHmm” Jimin stopped Yoongi’s rambling by kissing him. 

“Stop worrying Yoon. I’ll be fine. You’ll be fine. Everyone and everything will be fine. SO please..You know what” “What?” “Let’s go out. Tonight. C’mon no ones out at night anyway and I have the perfect place in mind” 

Yoongi sighed and nodded “Okay let's go out” Jimin smiled

..........................................................................................................................

That night Yoongi and JImin left the Palace and Jimin led him into his dance studio where a table was placed with tables and decorations everywhere. 

“Chim..Babe. Did you plan this?” “No. Not really I honestly did this an hour before this and got changed in the small ass bathroom in the corner and then came and got you” 

“But you sia-” “I know what said! Sorry” Yoongi chuckled “I love it baby”  

Yoongi and JImin had a chance to express their love without anyone interrupting them. And they loved it.

As well as each other. 

.......................................................................................................................................

When Wednesday Morning came The Queen and King, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, and Miss Jung were all seated in the palace’s living room when they heard a rushed knock on the door. “Who the Hell?”

Namjoon opened the door to see Hoseok running in and hugging Jimin crying. 

“H-hobi? HOBI!!” Jimin and Hoseok cried while hugging. “I heard what was happening. Your dad.. Oh sorry. Mr. Park was the one who took me.” Jimin’s eyes bulged and opened “WHAT!!!!???” Everyone in the room was surprised when Jimin pushed Hoseok off him. He stomped near Yoongi and told him. 

“You kill that son of bitch” “Okay baby, I’ll do it. I'll kill him for you, don't worry ''''Thank you” Yoongi kissed him and said 'your welcome'. 

*Time skip to 5 o’clock*

Knock. Knock. Knock.

These three knocks at exactly 5 o'clock today scared the Hell out of everyone. “I-is it him mom?” “I don't know honey. We’ll find out though” “okay” 

Miss Jung opened the palace door with the help of the Queen and was not surprised to see Mr. Park Sung-Woong at the door with another woman.

“Well, well, well if it isn’t my ex-wife” “Hello Sung-Woong” “Back to first names. Where’s the little twink?” “Im right here!” 

Mr. Park looked at his son with disgust. “Ugh! Just like I remember you. All skinny. Do you not eat? You look like a stick” “Excuse me” 

Yoongi went into the conversation and looked at Jimin’s supposed dad. “Will you say that again for me please? Will YA!!” 

“Do you think you can intimidate me, young man? I am a 44 year old man. I don't think so” Yoongi looked at Me. Park with confidence and no fear in his expression. 

“You wanna find out?” He asked while putting his fist up into Mr. Park's face. (I know this is a little cringe. Just go with it) Mr. Park scoffed. “Go ahead! punch me!” “Oh i’ll gladly love too” 

“HEY!!” Everyone looked at Mrs. Kim(The Queen). “Can we not just fight in the middle of a MY beautiful living room” “sorry your majesty, This is not over” He whispered to Mr. Park. 

“I just want my son to get out of here. Is that too much to ask Chun-Hee” “You do NOT have the right to call me by my first name you asshole” “Asshole? Really cunt” “excuse me” “DAD!” 

Mr. Park's eyes bulged. “W-what?” “Listen to Mom, You want me right. So listen to mom and take me” “Ba-” “Yoongi plz it’s part of a plan” He winked at Yoongi as a signale “oh” 

“Okay, I’ll take you. But you gotta let me get you pregnant ''''whatever you want ''''Good, now come” Jimin whispered yelled at Yoongi to shoot and he did. 

After the shot was heard Mr. Park was down. He wasn’t dead but wasn’t going to be able to walk either. 

“Mr. Park You is under arrest by the authorities of The Queen and King Kim Namjoon. Anything you say will be against you so i advise you to stay quiet” Felix was the one who put him in jail thank GOD!

Now everyone can go back to their own ways and live.