Chapter 39: Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook was adopted by Jimin and Yoongi the day after Min Jennie was born. Of course Jimin was still in the hospital since his c-section. 

Yoongi came back after singing the legal papers for himself and Jimin. Right after he went straight to the hospital telling Jungkook that he has a sister. 

Jungkook of course was excited and ready to meet his other dad. “Papa! I'm excited!” “Oh really Koo!” “Yea!” Yoongi chuckled. 

For a two year old coming out of the orphanage he knew a lot of words. “Were here! You ready to meet your Mama!” “Yea!”

Yoongi was thinking ‘Jimin will love him!’ 

Once they arrived inside Jimin’s room they saw him standing holding his baby girl. Jungkook gasp. He whispered to Yoongi “So pretty, Is that mama?” 

“yeah” “He’s so Pretty” Yoongi smiled and interrupted Jimin. 

“Hey baby, Guess who’s here?” Jimin gasps “Yoongi!” Jimin put Jennie down nice and sweetly. 

He walked up to Jungkook and tried to crouch down but he was still in pain. “Hey be careful” Jimin smiled and sat on the hospital bed. “Go on” Yoongi whispered. 

Jungkook went on the bed next to Jimin and cuddled up to him. “Your my Mama?” Jimin smiled again but this time with tears in his eyes. 

“Yes I’m your Mama” Jungkook hugging Jimin and tried to pull Yoongi in “Wait get Jennie. Jungkook you ready to meet your little sissy” Jungkook gaps

“Little Sissy!” “Yeah” He gaps again and once Yoongi brought Jennie over and helped her on top of Jungkook's little lap. 

Jimin gaps when he sees her smiling. “She’s smiling” He smiled right after and kissed Yoongi on Jungkook's head. 

“I wove little sissy!” Jungkook kissed Jessie's cheek. And Jennie stirred in her sleep while still smiling. 

They all looked like a happy family. 

And that’s what they were...A Family.

A/n: Min Jennie