Chapter 16: Hospital For Jimin

Beep...Beep...Beep. This pattern of a noise kept repeating over and over and over again. Jimin. He was in a hospital bed sleeping or in a coma. Yoongi didn't know. He feels that this would have never happened if he wouldn't let Jimin get jealous. Yoongi feels terrible even though he's right next to him, he feels lonely.

Yoongi was holding Jimin's little hand in his slightly rather huge one. He couldn't bear to see Jimin in this exauched state. " When will you wake up Chim?" He whispered to no one in particular. " I want you to wake up for Yoonie baby. Please wake up." Yoongi started to cry. When he heard the door open and Jimin's doctor he sprung up so fast that he thought ne mightv'e moved the bed.

" You must be Min Yoongi. King Kim Namjoon's bodyguard" "Yes I am" " is this your lover, Park Jimin?" "Yes" " Well the results came back from the tests, he's positive on everything so he's going to be okay" Yoongi sighed in relief " When can he go home?" " We have two more tests so if they come out positive he will be able to go home tomorrow." His doctor said

"But if we see something we may need to check immediately he will go home the day prior" " Oh okay then, but when will he wake up?" " That depends on how his body feels, he's not in a coma but he might be asleep for a few hours due to the injury in his head." Yoongi nodded and looked at Jimin with tears in his eyes. They were happy tears. Jimin is okay.

He'll make it.