Chapter 2: Baker Kim Soekjin

“Order up! A cake for Prince… I mean King Kim Namjoon”  

Seokjin or just ‘Jin’ was surprised that this baker was selected by THE KING! He didn’t know what to do considering what his boss said after “ The King will be accompanying us to pick up his cake and to invite the people who made that cake to the ball a week before his birthday.

” Jin was super happy because he made the frosting and fondant on the cake. “I’m going to meet the king Jimin THE KING!” Jimin sighed “ I know hyung but I’m not. I didn’t help make the cake ''''What are you talking about my son? You helped with the recipe”

Jin said to his befriended ''Thanks hyung.” Their manager heard the whole conversation and said Jimin is going to meet the King. 

Later that day Jin and Jimin closed the shop and left to go home. "Bye Jin hyung see you tomorrow" "BYe my son, have a good night" "You too".

Jin started to walk home, passing various stores on the sidewalk. As he walks he feels someone following him. He turned around and started to run thinking some guy is trying to kidnap him. Once he reached home he looked out his window thinking to himself

' Maybe I was overthinking and he was trying to go somewhere else' Jin sighed and just changed for bed not thinking anything of it. Little thing he know one special person was trying to get his attention.