Chapter 27: Back Stories

A/N: You DO NOT want to miss any of this. This is very important to the story. I will be doing this chapter for Hobi, Jimin, and Jin. This is very important. This chapter is SUPER DUPER LONG! Enjoy! 

Born on February 28, 1994. Jung Chan Hee Seok was going through complicated things. Today is when her first born Jung Hoseok was born (of course). She wanted to keep him. She really did, but she was in no place or form to take care of him.

ChanHee was in a very poor state, more poor than you can imagine. She was destined to Marry a rich man in order to live correctly. At least, that’s what her mother said. Jung Somin Hoseok’s grandmother posed as his birth mom but died right when he turned 2 years of age. He was found in his crib alone crying for feed. For someone to feed him.

The officers who found him put him into an orphanage, the best one at that. Little did they know that Hoseok was going to grow up with very poor decisions. 

*Five Years Later* 

“Hey Sunshine! Get Your Ass Over here” Hoseok groaned. Now seven years old, doing house work since four, cleaning the bathroom since five, and folding laundry since six. He had a tough life but only because the orphanage he was sent too didn’t want him and put him into a really bad family who made poor decisions. Such as drugs, alcohol, and they would beat him up once in a while. He had nowhere to go until this one family found Hobi outside by himself all beat up limping. 

The woman gasped “Honey look?” “What is it Lidia?” “A child” “What?” The young couple got in front of the little boy. “Hey,” she said in the sweetest voice Hoseok has ever heard. “We won’t hurt you darling” Hoseok then tried to stand up and speak but he started to whimper. “Oh you poor thing” “Lidia lets bring him home” The young lady nodded. 

Once they arrived at their home they brought the little hurt boy into their guest bedroom. “Mom, Dad? Who was that?” “Yoongi” Yoongi’s mom started to cry. “Son, We found a boy in so much pain we need to bring him to the queen and king tomorrow. You and Me. Okay?” “Wait? What happened dad?” Yoongi’s dad sighed. “You're gonna have a brother Yoongi. Your gonna have a brother” 

Born October 13, 1995 Park Jimin was a very lovable baby. Everyone loved him. Even the Royal families. Every King wanted Jimin to be with their daughter or son. They didn’t care but wanted Jimin as their Son in law. Nobody hated Jimin except one person. 

His Father. 

He was so envious of his own offspring that he drank and drank and drank. He would go around the city and fuck girls all night didn’t matter what age. It whent to the point that he would rape and woukdn’t care he got caught or not. 

He beat his wife, and sister but never Jimin. He was going to wait until Jimin was older to give him the ULTIMATE PRICE. 

He was going to rape and kill him. 

ChanHee found out his father was cheating, lying, and drinking. Getting drunk all the time. She followed him one time (Jimin was 10 at the time sorry) Jimin was at Taemin’s house at the time so she could go out. While watching and following his father she saw him just grab a little girl and throw her on the ground saying.

“YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!YOUR CHEATING NOW UH?!?! WELL NOW YOUR GONNA PAY!!!” She saw him throw the little girl and ran. She ran in front of him and punched him, saving the little girl. “Go home NOW! NOW!” The girl ran away home to tell her parents. 

Little did Jimin’s mom know that it was Kim Jennie. The Lost Princess big sister. Jennie and Jimin met at school. They were friends but not really close ones but close enough for both of them to know that they both like the same gender. Jennie was Lesbian, and Jimin was Gay. That's why Jimin has a lot of Royal admires. Because his mother saved Kim Jennie.