Chapter 35: Yoonmin Have Fun

A/n: SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!! WARNING: SMUT!!!!!

*Present time*

Yoongi and Jimin were just sitting on their couch watching TV and just chilling until Jimin said something that shocked Yoongi. 

“I think I’m ready” “W-what?” “I think I’m ready” 

Yoongi looked at him. “Are you sure baby? I mean I can wait as long as I have too. I-” Jimin kissed Yoongi. “Yes I’m sure. I’ve been thinking about it. A Lot actually and I’m ready for you. Please” “Okay” 

Yoongi carried Jimin upstairs and laid Jimin down on their shared bed. 

Yoongi started to kiss Jimin slowly. Treating him like glass. Making sure not to hurt him. 

Jimin moaned into the nice, loving, slow kiss. 

Yoongi started to kiss down Jimin’s neck to his collarbone. Taking his shirt off (JImin’s) and liking his nipples, sucking and kissing them makes Jimin stir on his back. 

“Mmmm Y-yoo-yoongi, ahh” Yoongi chuckled. 

Yoongi started to get up and took his shirt off and pants off next. He went in front of Jimin and took Jimin’s pants off with his boxers. 

Jimin covered himself in embarrassment. “Don’t cover your self love. Your beautiful” Jimin blushed and uncovered himself slowly. 

Yoongi smiled at him. “No need to be ashamed baby. You're gorgeous.” Jimin giggled but then moaned again when Yoongi went down to rim him. 

“Ahhh, O-oh m-my god, Y-yoongi mmm” Yoongi just kept pleasuring Jimin, making him feel things he’s ver felt before. 

Yoongi got up again to go to the drawer next to the bed and got out a lube and a condom. 

“What I’m going to do next is gonna hurt a little bit okay?” “I-I umm… I stretched myself out with the dildo I hid in our house”  

“W-what? Wow. That’s hot!” Jimin blushed at that. “Can you just fuck me already?” 

“Umm. Correction. I'm going to make love to you Jimin” 

Jimin’s breath hitched when Yoongi whispered thoosed words into his right ear. “*sigh* Than d-do i-it. Make me f-f-feel loved Hyung” 

Yoongi put the lube on his fingers and put his index finger inside Jimin’s virgin whole. “If you feel the need to stop just tell me okay. I don’t want to hurt you” 

“Of course hyung” 

Yoongi prepped Jimin even if he told him not too. Yoongi just didn’t want to hurt his baby. 

Once Yoongi thought Jimin was prepped enough and asked Jimin if he was okay. He started to slowly go in. 

“MMmmm” Jimin had tears in his eyes. God Yoongi was BIGGER than his dildo. That was eight inches. 

Jimin started to breathe heavily and told Yoongi to stop for a minute and let him adjust.  

After a while of waiting JImin gave Yoongi the go to keep going. 

Once Yoongi was fully inside he started to move in and out letting Jimin get used to his side. “Ahh, Y-yoongi, go f-faster please” Yoongi went faster and started to hit Jimin’s prostate. 

“AH! YOONGI! R-right There!! OMG!!!” “Y-yeah, you like that?” Jimin nodded while telling Yoongi how much he loved him. 

“I love you t-too don’t worry” 

Jimin starts to cry out of how much pleasure Yoongi was giving him. 

“Hyung, H-hyung, I’m g-gonna cum. I'm gonna cum” “Cum for me baby” 

Jimin was moaning but screamed when he came. “AH!!! YOONGI!!!” “Ah F-fuck babe” 

“I love you” 

They both said when they both came at the same time. Yoongi in the condom and Jimin on both their stomachs.