Chapter 28: They Found Out

Namjoon was getting ready to leave for the war and Jin had to get ready for it. But the only problem was since Jin left him to fend for himself in the bathroom he was having trouble with his belt and almost broke it. 

“Stupid belt” He sighed. ‘Imma call him’ 

Brrrrring…

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!?” 

“I’m sorry. But i can't put my belt on”

“*sigh* Namjooooooooooon~”

“I know”

“*sigh* Just get over here, we are not supposed to have our phone here. You know what will happen. I just had mine knowing you will have some trouble considering your the “God of Destruction”

“I am not. It was only once I broke my sunglasses” 

“It was two times now get your ass over here unless u want MY ass to get beet and we don't get married. AT ALL” 

“Oh shit. I’ll be right there” 

“Hurry” 

Ticktock. Just like that he hung up and went straight to Jin. 

*At the Palace* 

“JIMIN!!! I CAN'T FIND MY SOCK!!”

“AND I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE!!”

“ WE NEED JIN HYUNG!!!!!!”

“Okay let's calm down” “Yeah it shouldn't be that bad” “You said you can’t find you sock?” “Yeah” “Look for another pair” “I’ll call your phone” “Okay” 

Knock...knock. “Who is it?” “The Queen Yoongi” “Oh Your Highness” “Namjoon should be coming back home in about a week so may you please start to plan his party and Jimin I need you to start planning his and Jin's Wedding” 

“okay..wait….WEDDING!!!?!?” They both said in Unison 

“Oh no”