Chapter 25: Yoongi Bored

“I.Am.so.Bored” Yoongi was alone in the Palace. No Jimin. No Hoseok. No Namjoon and Jin. Only Namjoon’s Parents. The Queen and King.

Jimin was at the bakery working but Yoongi couldn’t leave. ‘Maybe I could call Minnie’ Yoongi sighed. ‘Yeah imma do that’. He took his phone out and called “MinnieBBY<3” 

Brrrrring….Brrrrrring….Brrrrrrrrrring…..

(Jimin Yoongi)

“Hello, Baby whats wrong?” 

“Nothing. I’m just BORED! I’m bored.” 

Jimin sighed “Yoongi. Do you know where I am?” 

“At the bakery?”

“I’m at school”

“Oh……..OH SHIT!!” 

“Sorry” 

“No.no its okay. It’s not your fault. I should have known”

“  *sigh* Listen, after school I’ll go home, change, and then I’ll go see you but I have homework to do so I might not be able to do anything but just talk. Sound Good?”

“Sounds Wonderful” 

“Okay so see you later ok?”

“Okay”

“Love you”

“Love you too Minnie”

Beep...Beep...Beep...Tick Tock

After Yoongi shut his phone off he decided to take a shower and nap. 

*Meanwhile* 

Jimin was in dance class getting scolded “DO IT AGAIN PARK JIMIN!!”. He doesn’t know how long he’s been dancing but he’s done.

“Okay I’m done I’m going home” “Oh no you are not!” “Oh yes.I.AM!” And he left. Just like that? Yes, he did. He was too tired to go on. 

Yes, he could go on for hours and not care. He's sweating so much that there is a puddle on the floor but he just got out of the hospital like a day ago. 

He can’t risk his health again. So he went straight to the Palace. “Hello Mr. Park" "Hello Felix” He went in and straight to Yoongi’s room to see Yoongi napping. 

“Awww” He took his clothes off except for his boxers and put Yoongi’s colorful sweater on himself. 

After a few min Jimin realized he wasn’t as tired as he thought he was. So he decided to watch Youtube on Yoongi’s TV while he slept.

A/N: This is Lee Felix from Stary Kids (GO LISTEN TO THEM THEY ARE AMAZING)

And Yoongi's colorful sweater!