Chapter 22: Love and War

The day before the ball was scheduled both Namjoon and Jin left for North Korea. For war. Together. Namjoon's mom rescheduled the ball for the next week when they came back. But, anyway Jin was starting to get packed up when he felt Namjoon hug him. Lately he has been wanting something Jin has been refusing. Sex. 

Jin wasn't letting Namjoon do anything until Marriage. He was that type of guy. Namjoon was not. And there is another problem. Jin is a virgin. He was old fashioned. Namjoon was not. "Joonie~" "Yes love?" "*sigh* I said no. and it will always be a no until we get married." Jin emplified.

"So get your hand off my thigh" "Ugh! Fine!" Jin chuckled. He turned around "Don't worry too much i'll suck thats dick one day just. not. now" Namjoon sighed "okay" Jimin came in unannounced "Jin hyung!" 

He was crying "Don't go!" Yoongi was just there hugging Jin with Jimin "Aww my babies are going to miss me. Don't worry Jiminie I'll be fine and back before you know it" " I hope so" They said in unison. 

"Awww'' Jin kissed both their heads. " I'll miss you too" Jimin hugged Jin tighter while Yoongi helped Namjoon pack. 

Later on that night Jin and Namjoon left for the airport. Namjoon was scared that the Lost Princess or Jisoo would bring war to the Kim Family of Songdo-dong. Jin saw the discomfort on Namjoon's face 

"What's wrong baby?" "*Sigh* it's just I'm scared to go cause what happens if the Lost Princess brings war to my family. I don't want that to happen. I mean i'm not scared to go to North Korea but I just don't want to lose anybody" 

"Joon... we're not gonna lose anyone if they do you can go back. I mean, you did your service already" "Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't be scared" "I didn't say that Joonie" " I know i'm just saying" Then it went quiet for quite a bit. They are both not ready to go but they'll do it together.