Chapter 15: Bodygaurd Jung Hoseok A New Freind

Jimin decided to watch Yoongi practice and train himself inside the gym of the basement in the palace. He was just standing there biting his lip enjoying the view. Until one of Namjoon's guards, Jung Hoseok, came up to him. " Hey cutie, what are you doing down here?" Jimin literally wanted to laugh but instead he said something smart. " Oh you know just staring at shit. Oh wait I'm staring at it right now" Hoseok was surprised he was about to say something but Jimin caught him to it.

"Don't even try to talk to me. My lover is Min Yoongi so if you wanna talk to me you have to talk to him first" 'Fuck' He heard th e gaurd say under his breath. " Can we at least be friends?" Jimin was surprised " Sure, just give me your number" they exchanged numbers but Yoongi came at the wrong time thinking Jimin was flirting so he pushed the Guard away " Go away Hoseok flirted with another boy. He's Mine" " Oh I know. I wasn't stealing, I just wanted a new friend. Talk to you later Jimin bye! Bye Lil Meow Meow" "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING THAT!!!" Jimin just laughed so hard.

"Are you guys friends?" Jimin asked ignoring the jealousy in his heart about the pet name. "Yeah but I'm more of his friend than he is mine"

"*sigh* I want a pet name for you" Jimin was going to show his jealousy thinking if Yoongi really loved him he'd tell him not to worry. " Awww is my baby jelly. Oh don't' worry babe. Yeah he might be a flirt but he knows his limits. Besides, there's nothing to be jealous of. We're both tops and it'll never work out anyway not that we've ever tried. Which we haven't but don't be jealous of the shitty piece of sunshine."

"Sunshine? *sigh* Even you have one for him it's not fair. I can't, I'm going home" Jimin couldn't take it. He shouldn't be jealous but he is. "JIMIN!" He just ran until he got lost. " Oh fuck, what did I just do?"

*Time Skip*

"Jimin? Jimin!?" Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were looking for him. He just vanished and he wasn't home either. " This makes no sense" " Yes it does Joon. Jimin doesn't like to show his jealousy especially when he gets overwhelmed and just runs" " Wiat Jin? When did you get here" " Clearly you do not know me" Namjoon was confused

"I know where Jimin is," He said while rolling his eyes, like it was obvious. Namjoon just sighed and told everyone to follow Jin. Once they arrived everyone was even more confused. " Jimin loves to dance. But he loves it even more when his feelings come out so he dances them out onto the mirror in front of him. The last time Jimin did this was when his parents got divorced and his dad moved to America" Yoongi was stunned. What did he look like? How did he learn? When does this occur often Why does he run and can't just say it outloud? These are examples of what Yoongi is asking himself.

When they got inside Yoongi stopped. I only wanted to talk to him. It's my fault" Jin was going to say something but he got cut off by Yoongi " Please let me" he just nodded with his head down. Yoongi went into the dance studio but once he got in he left and told them to call 911. "CALL AN AMBULANCE.....JIMIN!!" Yoongi picked him up and ran " He overdid it. He always over works himself" Yoongi was bawling.

"J-jimin, C-c-chim, baby" The ambulance came and picked Jimin onto the bed " Yoongi go in I'll follow with my car" He just nodded. "Who is he?" "I'm Min Yoongi the King's Bodyguard. Park Jimin is my boyfriend" "O-oh sir. umm.. we will do everything to help him" "you better"