Chapter 37: Jin is what?!?!?!

Namjoon and Jin were just waking up but Jin was throwing up all over the floor. “OMO!”

Namjoon took Jin to the bathroom and called the place nurse and doctor. “Doctor is he sick? Is he going to be okay? Is-” “Namjoon, plz” “sorry”  

“*sigh* Just as I suspected” “what. What?” “Namjoon, I’m talking to Seokjin” “Im sorry, I’m worried” “Well don't worry” “Congratulations, but Jin. Your Pregnant” 

“WHAT!!!!” Jin and Namjoon screamed at the same time. 

“Oh. Jin Your two weeks in. Congrats!!” And with that the doctor and nurse left. “Good luck” Whispered the nurse. 

Once they left, Jin told Namjoon to look at eachother. “So That’s why I’ve been craving chocolate. When I’m allergic” 

“Your p-pregnant?” Namjoon didn’t know how to take this. “Joon you okay?” “Y-yeah I just don't know how to take this huge news. I'm in shock right now” Jin giggled. “Well, are you happy? Because I am” “Of course I’m happy”

“I’m having a kid with the love of my life. How can I not be happy?” Jin awed. And then started to cry. 

“Babe? Why are you crying?” “I-i am j-just h-happy! I-i-i am s-so h-h-happy. W-were g-g-gonna be p-parents” Namjoon smiled. “We're gonna be parents” He smiled and laughed with Jin kissing him with so much love. 

“I love you so much!” “I love you too”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Okay let me get this straight. You had sex two weeks ago. And Now you're pregnant?”  

Yoongi restated everything while Jimin was squealing with happiness. Like he did with Hoseok when he was having a baby with Yuqi, his wife.

“Eeeeek I'M SO HAPPY!! Im not the only one!!!” “yeah your not Chim” “eeeeeeeeeekk!” Jin sighed. Jimin was just happy that he wasn’t the only fertile male on this earth. 

“Baby calm down. Know you're excited but just calm down” “okay, okay I’ll calm down” Yoongi chuckled. “Omg, what am I going to tell my parents''

“Tell us what?” “Oh, Hey mom and dad” “You never call us that. What is going on?” Namjoon sighed. 

He looked at Jin and Jin nodded at him giving him permission. 

“Jin’s pregnant” 

His parents blinked. “OMG!! IM GONNA BE A YOUNG GRANDMA!!! I TOLD YOU TONI MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!” 

Namjoon was very confused and JIn was just happy they were happy. His dad was just standing there smiling a little. “I’ll go calm down your mother” When he walked away Mr. Kim had a little skip in his walk. 

“I see that my father is very happy as well” “Yep he has a skip in his walk” Jin giggled. 

Jimin was just smiling while Yoongi hugged from behind. Kissing his neck made Jimin giggle as well. 

“Well now that’s that, I see you to have been a lot more touchy” Jimin and Yoongi blushed. 

“No reason” They both said. And walked out of the room since they smelled food but nothing was cooking. 

Jin just chuckled. “*sigh* It’s gonna be interesting having a kid.” “yeah It really is” 

“You better not break things” “It was only one time!!~~” Jin chuckled “ One time MY ass. God Of Destruction”