Chapter 24: Namjin Started Arguing?

Once Namjoona and Jin arrived in North Korea they literally were arguing non-stop about everything. "Why are you so annoying?" Namjoon sighed he was done with all the arguing "Jinnie please we've been arguing for almost a week already" Jin looked at Namjoo and Laughed "I wasn't trying to start an argument" 

"I was actually calling you that because you left the gun on the floor and I tripped over it" "Oh shit, I'm sorry" "No it's fine but I'm sorry your right we were arguing way to much for my liking, but that is what's supposed to happen when your engaged" 

"It does?" "Yes it does' ' Namjoon chuckled "Okay then" Jin went in front of Namjoon thinking he could pull a prank 'Mmm maybe I could get him hard' He thought. 

"Joonie~" Namjoon was surprised but liked it. "Jinnie? What are you doing baby?" "Just let me-" That's when Jin turned Namjoon around and looked him in the eye. "Daddy, Can I touch you?" "Fuck, J-Jinnie I-i thought you siad you were going to wait"

Then he stopped "Oh I am just wanted to prank you to see if you'll get hard...Looks like it worked" "I hate you" "I love you too" NAmjoon chuckled and walked into the bathroom 

"If it makes you feel any better I touch myself ALOT! So i'm kiny as hell" Namjoon just replied with a breathy 'fuck~' "Imma leave cause we gotta be at the station in about an hour so HURRY UP!!" 

Jin swore he heard an 'Oh shit'