Chapter 13: Where is Jin

It has been a full week since Jin went 'missing'. Jimin kept feeling odd that Jin was perfectly fine. Jimin got a notification from his phone and it said '2nd Eomma' "OHHHH NAMJOON" Yoongi woke up scared something happened " What happened?" " Nothing I just nowhere Jin whent" " Wha" "WHAT!" "I know where Jin is" "Where is he Jimin?" " He told me to tell you that he was in Japan. I forgot" Jimin was smiling so hard "He just texted me telling me he's coming home later tonight" Namjoon looked like he wanted to kill Jimin " I told the whole town to stay safe. FOR NOTHING!" "yes~" Namjoon sighed " Jimin please go home. Yoongi tells the town that everything is okay. '''' Okay" they both said at the same time. 

*Later that night* 

Jin came back home safe and sound. No harm to him, nobody came with him, but when he came home and oh boy did he come home at the right time. " Hey boss" His boss wasn't surprised he knew where Jin was. It's just that Jin told Jimin to tell everyone else that he went to Japan for a meeting with a late internet user. "Jin did you tell everyone you came back?" "Only Jimin why?" " Well let's just say Jimin forgot Namjoon out a search warrant on you. Everyone had to stay home 'safe''" "wha-" " Yeah I know Namjoon  was freaking out because Jimin thought you got captured when they actually saw a grown man who has autism, also known as my cousin same age as you, had a hissy fit and wouldn't go into the car so we had to force him in, of course gently. Jimin and Yoongi thought it was you. Since Jimin forgot it didn't help. Jin sighs '' I'll go to the palace" "yeah that's a good idea" 

Jin called Jimin telling him he's going to the palace:

" Jimin I'm coming to the palace" 

                                                               "wha"

"yeah I'm here bye" 

                                                                "Wh-"

Jin chuckled 'That's what you get for hanging up on me you little shit' Jimin told Namjoon and he opened the door and saw Jin walking. He ran as fast as he could. Once he reached close enough to Jin he hugged him so tight and cried " I-i-i thought y-you g-g-got t-t-taken" " I didn't get taken. I'm fine, I'm here right. I'm okay babe" " t-that's g-g-good" Jin giggled " Lets go inside and I'll kick Jimin's ass" Namjoon nodded 

Lets just say Jimin didn't get to go to bed that night because of Jin. OOF