Chapter 3: Bodyguard Min Yoongi

Yoongi was confused. Namjoon kept saying he saw the most beautiful man ever in his life. “ Hyung I’m telling you he was gorgeous.

 Gosh. I think I’m in love” Yoongi looked at his best friend like he was crazy and he was also mad. “You went outside. To the bakery. By yourself” He was purley pissed off. 

“ H-Hyung. I’m sorry?” Yoongi sighed “ i’m glad you kinda found someone. BUT! You went outside without me.

 If you went into danger Joon I would’ve gotten in trouble without even knowing you went out.” 

Namjoon looked at his hyung eyes filled with guilt.” I’m sorry hyung I didn’t think about that. All I wanted to do was get away from the pressure of being the new ‘King’ and just be a little kid for a while. 

But then I saw HIM. 

The possible love of my life. I’m glad that I made you happy. I kinda found someone who doesn't even know that I was following but I sense he’s the one for me”

 Yoongi looked at his best friend with a sorrowful look. “You know I’m only here to protect you, I’m your bodyguard and best friend. I’m supposed to look after you but please let me know next time. Tell me your leaving and I’ll let you go by yourself but on one condition” “ Yes anything hyung” 

“ You have to at least give me a note on what your going to do and be outside for only 2 hrs or less not farther from the Dog Park'' 

Namjoon was so happy and he hugged Yoongi so tight they fell on the floor from the impact. “ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This is why I love you hyung”

 “ Yeah, yeah go back to sleep now”

“Okay”