BROTHER

"Yena, you're in! Let's play!" The rest of the girls went to play, leaving her alone not to get chose. Eunha already knew that it will happen and just walk break-heartedly to the corner of the court. While she was on her way, a girl call up her name. Making her eyes shine in hope, hoping for someone to ask her play together. 

"Eunha-ya! Can you please take care of my stuff over there too. Yeah, since i got a lot of pricey stuff in there. I don't think you want to steal it because you won't afford how much i'll sue you if something goes missing." Eunha's classmate, Minnie said, while looking at Eunha up and down.

Thinking that it might be a great start to make friends, Eunha agree and lift up her butt to go at Minnie's stuff.  Minnie is such a wealthy person, no wonder a lot of her classmates look at her in awe with her pretty face and expensive stuff. Eunha unintentionally examine Minnie's stuff.

"Woa, she has a beautiful water bottle too. If this went missing, I'm dead. It might cost a lot." Eunha talked to herself and sat beside Minnie's and the others' stuff too.

30 minute passed and everyone start to get sweaty. Eunha meanwhile still feeling fresh. Still no one invite her to play. Eunha look down at her shoe, it's old and the color starts to fade as well. 'No wonder no one want me to play. I'm sucks.'

"Yah,Minnie. Why did you ask her to take care of your stuff? Can we trust her? I thought you knew that her father is a drug dealer. Bad blood is running in her body, she might be a criminal too." Jiho asked, feeling worried that Eunha will steal anything from Minnie.

"I don't think she will. Remember when we asked her to buy foods at convenience store? She just say yes right away. For me, she's dumb and it's easy to bully her. She can't even know that we're using her. Remember she carried a lot of stuff that day? It was really fun." Minnie and Jiho laugh together.

"What to do, i do feel sorry to her but i don't want to befriend with a drug dealer's daughter. Auuuu that gives me goosebumps." Jiho said, making a gestures like she's having goosebumps.

"Then don't. You know what, i'm getting thirsty." Minnie said, flapping her hands wanting some wind. "Eunha-ya! Can you bring me my water." Minnie said, calling for Eunha.

Eunha noticed and heard Minnie and grabbed her water bottle lazily. 'When will they stop using me.' Eunha thought. At first, she thought Minnie want her to help because Minnie looks at her as friend, but sometimes, she also thought that Minnie was taking advantage on her desperation for a friend.

Eunha look at the other court beside while heading to Minnie, watching the seniors playing. Suddenly she saw a ball flying without anyone to grabbed it. The ball was moving fast and heading right to a female student. Couldn't help her worries, Eunha yelled.

"WATCH OUT!"

But she was late, the ball hit the senior's head hard. Eunha saw blood is coming from the senior's nose.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS!" A guy who was sitting beside the senior yelled as he couldn't hold his anger. Everyone in the court went silent. No one was brave enough to admit their fault during the intense moment.

But Eunha was worried about the nose-bleed as the guy was holding the senior in wrong way.

"Sir, you can't let her head lean backward like that. Lean her forward and and pinch her nose." Eunha said, giving orders.

"W-what?" The guys asked again, maybe because he can't hear Eunha well. Not wasting any time, Eunha rushed to the senior and do as she said before. 

"Thanks. I'll leave it to you. I'm gonna call the teacher's and the school clinic's staff." The guy said and left. 

The clinic's staff arrived as well as the sports teachers.