A THREAT ATTEMPT

"You can't stand out of trouble, don't you?" Jungkook said while bandaging Eunha's twisted ankle 'decorated' with some wounds from the sharp pebbles. "You really have to stop being so clumsy. I can't always be there to safe you." Jungkook said showing no emotions but his words somehow make Eunha's face blushing a bit.

"You don't have to care if you don't want to. I can take care of myself." Eunha said trying to pull her leg from Jungkook but he pulled it back, glaring at Eunha.

"So you think Maid Chaewon can lift you up and brought you to the room? Maid Choi can save you from excessive bleeding after you're attacked by a thug?" Jungkook said in his stern voice, making Eunha felt shrunk.

"Don't bother saving me if that will annoyed you. I-" Jungkook cuts her off. "Shut your mouth." Hearing that, Eunha couldn't utter the words her brain had arranged for her. He put her right leg back onto the bed after finished bandaging it.

"Just consider yourself for being lucky. I'm not doing this because i care for you, i did this cause i promise Mom to take care of you. Now i understand why Mom still want me to watch over you despite your old age." Jungkook said while keeping the kits back to the box.

"What did you understand?" Eunha asked, feeling annoyed after knowing the truth behind Jungkook's sarcastic words. But as usual, Jungkook ignores her. He head to the door and leave Eunha with her questions. Not realizing what is wrong with his muscles on his face was doing, Jungkook draw a smile on his face.

But he stops at the door, thinking that he need to do it, the thing he's been thinking on doing for days. He froze at the main door, making Eunha feel weird by his sudden behaviour. Jungkook turn around and face Eunha.

"I wanna say... I-I'm sorry for what i've said about you and your mother. Again. Forgive me for my attitude. I just let it out, out of my anger. The truth is not yet properly discovered so i shall not accused your mother. That's my mistake, I'm sorry. I hope you can understand why I can't help but to blame your mother because, after all the chaos, my mind uhmm-uhmm..." Jungkok didn't know what to say.

"Apologies accepted. I hope you won't insult us again. B-But i also wanna say something to you." Eunha said, waiting for Jungkook's response before she continue. "My mother once had a severe depression, anxiety, stressed and everything that had made her in a very miserable state. But she successfully recover over time, she manage it very well. But-but sometimes her illness can attacks her back at anytime. I once witnessed it but it's a long time ago. But if it's true that my mother did it, i hope you can forgive her. She's sick." Eunha explained.

"Sir Jungkook, Mrs.Jeon is on the phone. She wanted to talk to you, she said you didn't pick up your phone." Maid Choi suddenly appear and Jungkook followed her from behind, heading to the mentioned phone. Having Eunha's words lingering in his mind.

Noticing that Jungkook had left the room, Junghyung take the chance to enter Eunha's room. He stand at the door, crossed his leg and look at Eunha with a smirk.

"How's your leg, princess?" Junghyung ask, giving Eunha the mocking look. Not receiving any response from Eunha but only to receive disgusted looks on Eunha's face, Junghyung walked over and pulled a chair and seat beside Eunha's bed.

"I warned you, didn't i? You will pay." Junghyung said in his low voice. "So it was you. You were the one who pushed me!" Eunha said, feeling mad but Junghyung is gigglilng.

"This is just a beginning, my dear. More are coming. Are you excited?" Junghyung said while trying to pinch Eunha's chin but Eunha was quick to move her face away.

"You really used on picking up fights with others and caused harms, don't you?" Eunha asked, already know that Junghyung hated her for sure after what had happened to his Dad but she couldn't be sure enough where does his kindness has gone.