FIRST LOVE

2 weeks passed, so far Yerin starts to enjoy her life at school. After the rooftop incident, other students especially her classmates start to be kind to her. Jennie and the 5 other bullies are being suspended from school for 2 weeks and was expected to come back at school today. As suggested by Taehyung, Yerin joined the Taekwondo class for self-defense. Even though she's just a beginner, it is a great start to never let anyone bully her again. Even if she don't have to defense herself, maybe she can help Eunha.

Eunha was the one who reported to the teachers and Taehyung about her being bullied on that day. Therefore it would be lie if Yerin did not feel any grateful and indebted towards Eunha. Therefore, she promised to Eunha to protect her as well. Meanwhile, knowing that Yerin starts to learn Taekwondo and Taehyung himself is a black belt holder, other students are not dare to cause any problems with Eunha since the trio now are always seems to be together.

"Yerin-unnie, here i bought a sponge cake. It's the last one and luckily i grabbed it first." Eunha came and take a seat beside Yerin.

"Thank you, Eunha." Yerin thanked Eunha and both enjoyed the cake. They are looking at the other students enjoying their break time.

"Yerin-unnie, do you notice something?" Eunha asked, putting down her spoon. Yerin lift her eyebrows instead of saying 'what' since her mouth is filled with the cake.

"Nowadays, my classmates start to treat me well. They even ask me to play with them during PE class and invite me to join them in a group project. I know it's a good thing ever happened but, isn't too abrupt change?" Eunha asked, assuming that Yerin might know the reason.

"Maybe, they now realize that you're a kind person since you had helped me before. Now everyone want to befriend with you. And eventually, you'll forget me." Yerin said and act like she's pouting.

"Eii, don't be like that Yerin-unnie. You're forever my best friend." Eunha said and quickly gave a hug to Yerin. Yerin went to hug Eunha's back but Eunha suddenly flinch in pain. Feeling worried, Yerin asked what's wrong.

"Nothing, it's just that my shoulder hurts nowadays." Eunha said, caressing her shoulder slightly. 'She don't have to know. Will she leave me if she knew about it?' Eunha thought to herself. The fact that she is a drug dealer's daughter make Eunha nervous that Yerin will leave her when she knew about that. Being abused almost everyday is like a routine for her. Having bruises here and there are like marks that she is forever belong to that family. Luckily she still has her Mom, who was in the same boat as hers. Their dream was to run away from there, but they got nowhere to go. So they can only just dream. The rooftop has always been the place she always go when she is being isolated from others. There, she saw Yerin being bullied and waste no time to report it to the teachers and Taehyung as well.

"Eunha, if you have problems, just share it with me okay? I'm always here for you." Yerin said, realizing that Eunha is acting weird. Like she's hiding something serious from her.

'Should i? Should i not? Will Yerin be okay?' Eunha asked herself.

"Guys! What are you talking about? Wow,cake! Can i have some?" Taehyung suddenly came and take a seat beside Yerin, making Yerin sitting in the middle. Taehyung was opening his mouth, waiting for Yerin to feed her. Feeling annoyed, Yerin push the cake in front of Taehyung and gave the spoon to Taehyung.

"Feed yourself, young man." Yerin said and looks back at Eunha, leaving Taehyung pouting.

"Do you have something to say just now?" Yerin asked Eunha, notice that she missed something from Eunha.

"Ouh, nothing." Eunha answered short and continue gulping her banana milk, avoiding eye contact with Yerin.

"Guys, do you hear the news? About a group of students exchange program are coming back here. Everyone is getting 'mad' about them. Especially the girls screaming for the boys. They-" before Taehyung could finished, Yerin suddenly voice out.