34소6906

The pass two days have become the most memorable and important days for her. After weeks of struggling to get to know about her past, she finally able to pick up all the missing pieces and joint them together. It almost completed now. Among all the questions she has in her mind, there is one question that she wanted to know the most. Junghyung and that someone already succeed in killing her brother, also had killed her mother, why would he want to kidnap her too? If she's belongs to someone else's business, but who? And why? She began to doubt about the memories she gathered so far.

It was the weekend so Yerin decided to pay Dr.Park a quick visit, knowing that Dr. Park might be busy cleaning his new place. Not wanting to be alone with Dr.Park, Yerin called for Taehyung to join her. But after several attempts, Taehyung never pick up her call. Is he still mad at me? Yerin asked herself, feeling guilty.

Failed to ask Taehyung to accompany her, she called for Eunha. Besides, Eunha is the only source where she can get to know about her past.

"Good morning Eunha-ya. What are you doing?" Yerin asked right away after Eunha picked up her call.

"Good morning Yerin-unnie. Nothing much, just staring out of the window. Why?" Eunha said and ask Yerin a question in return.

"Do you want to come with me to visit Dr.Park? I thought it will be too awkward for me to go meet him alone unless Yuju is with me. We can go somewhere else after that. It's weekend by the way." Yerin suggested.

"Count me in. But Yerin-unnie, why do you have to call me though? We're living in the same house." Eunha said and reveal herself in front of Yerin's room's door.

"I know. I'm just too lazy to walk to your room. And I just wanted to hear your voice on the phone, observing how different it is. Funny, isn't?" Yerin said while stretching her body whose still on the bed.

"You got yourself a new hobby, don't you?" Eunha said jokingly and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast after hanging up the call.

"Just wanted to do so. Because I do remember something yesterday." Yerin said while still on her bed, scrolling her social media. Since her room is quite near to the kitchen, she can still talk to Eunha.

"And what is it?" Eunha asked, just trying to start a conversation.

"The day where you were kidnapped, an unknown number sent me your picture and even called me. I remember hearing Jungkook said that it was not Jaehyung's voice. It just makes me curious how our voice is different while on the phone." Yerin explained and finally went to the kitchen to help Eunha preparing the breakfast.

"I couldn't agree more that Jaehyung actually got a partner, helping him to do the crime. Sadly, we can't figure out who is it." Eunha said, letting out a big sigh, like she's tired of playing with mysteries here and there. Yerin saw that deep sigh being exhaled out and did the same too.

"Where is Jungkook by the way? You haven't told me anything about him. About Mrs.Jeon too." Yerin asked, snakingly pick up a grape and eat it.

"I've told you, we kind of goes to separate ways. After the incident, I was in the hospital for some days I couldn't remember and I never met him anymore. When I'm back home, he's already gone. Mrs.Jeon said that he went to abroad for some works. He told me nothing. Messages? Calls? No, I haven't received any of them. Mrs.Jeon also seems to refuse to tell me what and where exactly he is. I guess he's haunted by feeling guilty." Eunha said almost whispering under her breath as for the last sentence, looking at Yerin for a moment.

"Why would he feel guilty?" Before Yerin's answered could be answered, the kettle suddenly screaming hard, signalling that the water has bolied. The high pitch sound somehow shocked both of them