MONSTERS

"Yerin-ah, I actually have something to tell you." Haein said while looking at Yerin for a second before looked back to the road as he was driving. The face of her brother with crystal tears can be seen in his eyes, the warmest smile she ever seen, greeted her eyes. The night, her brother was about to tell something to her, making her promise not to tell their parents. Yerin got confused and just look back to the road. To her surprise, a car was driving so fast is aiming to hit them hard, making her screamed in shock.

"OPPA WATCH OUT!!!" She screamed, but she was too late. It was so dark. But slowly she can feel the pain almost all around her body as she barely regained her consciousness. She tried to spin her body to her right side, where she can see their car hit the lamppost and smokes starts to fly to the sky. There she can see her brother moves, trying hard to get out from the car. Their eyes met.

"Yerin-ah. H-hold on there. Oppa will come to you." Haein said, quite faint. He was holding his bleeding stomach to stop it from continuously bleeding. But his effort did not paid much as he's still has a lot more injuries around his body. Broken arm, injured stomach, bleeding head and he can hardly breathe, which may be due to broken ribs. Despite all the injuries he faced, he need to go save her one and only younger sister. She is the reason why he is still breathing until this day. His precious treasure. Jung Yerin.

"O-oppa..." Yerin cried. She couldn't move a single muscle.

Haein cried as the pain starts to attack his body even more. He hates the fact that he is getting weak. Every steps he takes feels like a sword slicing his muscle and as if one bone breaks for one step he take. The facts that he can't get to Yerin faster as he wanted make him cry.

"It's okay, Yerin-ah. Don't cry. I-I'm coming." Haein said, almost dragging his feet. Suddenly, the back of his neck was hit hard by a strong hand, he could say. Whoever did the attack must have known the art of martial arts because the back of the neck is the vital part that will weaken the enemy. Due to the pain he couldn't hold anymore, he fall on the ground.

"Just die, can't you?" Jimin said, squatting down beside Haein, waiting to see Haein breath his last breath.

"Jimin-ah...w-why..."Haein stuttered. He prayed so hard in his heart that Jimin will never notice her sister. Or better, Jimin will think that her sister died. He also prayed hard that Yerin would remain silent. He did not want Jimin know that her sister is there, still breathing.

"You shall not interfere in my plan at the first place. It was my mistake for trusting you. And I'll make sure to erase that mistake forever, so that it will not happen again. I'm lucky that your father had called me and even told me about Yuju's whereabouts. Shame on you, how could you save a murderer! I thought you will be on my side, BUT YOU'RE NOT! You pretend to understand my situation!" Jimin madly. "A betrayal like you shall never exist!"

"Jimin-ah..p-please... s-stop. You-..." Haein tried to said something but he ended up spilling blood, coughing. He tried to grab Jimin by the collar, begging him to help, but he got weaker and weaker. Knowing that this will be the end for him, Haein tried to spin his body to look at the side, to see Yerin one last time. Haein tears flowed down his cheek and dropped to the rough road. I'm sorry Yerin-ah. Please remember that I will always love you. Forever.

Haein couldn't move any muscles anymore. He closed his eyes and let out his last breath.

Haein now is breathless. Jimin smirked. Jimin stand up and pulled out his phone, calling someone.

"Good work, Jaehyung-ah. He's dead." Jimin said. Upon confirming Haein is dead, Jimin went to his car and drove away.

"O-oppa..."Yerin sobbed. Their eyes met for the last time before her brother closed his eyes forever. Which torture Yerin's heart even more. All she can see now is her brother's dead body facing her. Yerin cried as much as she can, mad at herself for not being able to drag her body to get closer to her brother.