THE MEMORIES

"My lovely daughter." The voice of her mother echoed in her ears. Eunha look at Mrs.Jeon for a second in disbelief and back to focus on her mother's voice.

"I want to say, I'm very sorry. I failed to become a good mother for you. Have you eaten your meal? Did you hurt somewhere?" Eunha gasped, couldn't control her tears anymore. "Make sure you avoid your father whenever you meet him okay? Mother could not be there to protect you anymore. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have grabbed the knife at the kitchen. I shall let your father hit me until he satisfied."

"That day, my old friends came to visit. But Sehye suddenly leave me with Jungsuk because she got an important call. And Euntaek suddenly showed up. He was very mad. Very mad..." Her mother's voice stop there and this time, Mrs.Jeon's voice can be heard.

"What did he do? Did he hit you?" Mrs.Jeon was asking.

"Very hard. And it all happened in front of Jungsuk. I'm very embarrassed with what he had to witness. Jungsuk tried to help me but Euntaek was furious. The two began fighting, punching each other. I don't know what to do anymore so I grab a knife from the kitchen. I-I just want to scare Euntak but, b-but he..." her mother paused. "He snapped the knife from me and tried to kill me. I was so scared that I close my eyes instead. I was waiting for the pain conquering my body, but I feel nothing. As soon as I opened my eyes, Jungsuk was standing in front of me, and Euntaek was stabbing him like a mad guy. It's my entire fault. I shouldn't have grabbed the knife from the kitchen. Only if I did not....... I kill him... I made him killed..."

The recording finished there. Eunha looked up to Mrs.Jeon, waiting for the next news from her.

"I have to stop the recording here as your mother once again kept repeating the same sentences. However, now we got the proof that can help us to show that your mother is innocent. But I still think that it is better to have you father, Jung Euntaek too during the trial. We can trap him on the spot with this proof. Sadly we can't track where he is yet." Mrs.Jeon explained.

"So my mother is really not guilty right, Aunt Sehye? She can escape from all the charges. I can't wait to see mother. Can I Aunt Sehye?" Eunha asked, whether she has the chance to meet her mother.

"We'll go together before the time for your mother's court trial, okay?" Aunt Sehye said, smiling sweetly to Eunha. Upon hearing the news, Eunha feels very happy. Finally, she and her mother can be united again and together they can build a new life.

"Thank you Aunt Sehye for everything. You have done a lot to save my mother. My mother and I will never forget your good deeds. We will never forget you. We had caused you so much trouble. I promise, once my mother had escape we will find a way to repay all your kindness. We will build a new life together and you don't have to worry about us anymore." Eunha said.

"NO!" Jungkook's voice suddenly echoed the room. Both Eunha and Mrs.Jeon turn to Jungkook and look at him in shock by his sudden appearance.

"I mean, I think it might not be a good idea to let Eunha and her mother live together without anyone taking care of them. Both of them are female. Anything could happen. Plus, Eunha's mother is not that very healthy too. And I guess we all know who will be the most furious after Eunha's mother was sentenced to be guiltless." Jungkook said, giving a moment for the two of them to think.

"Junghyung. Maybe Jungkook is right, you guys shall stay in my house first. Here is far safer than your house. I'm afraid if you guys go back there, Euntaek will come back. You must, MUST stay here, okay?" Mrs.Jeon insisted.

~~~

It has been 3 days since the attack happened, Yerin have not seen Taehyung around anymore. It makes her feel worried. Therefore, she decided to go pay Taehyung a visit and treat him dinner. The clock now has shown 5 o'clock and it's time for her to leave from her shift. After she had kept the florist's apron in the locker, she grabbed her phone and called for Taehyung. Luckily he picked up after a few seconds.