THE LAST WAVES

Days till months, after her mother told her about what had happened to Eunha, Yerin could feels like her mother now is giving more and more attention to Eunha than to her. At first, she decided to shrugged it off, the idea of Eunha is being her competent but after months being neglected by her mother like she's an adopted daughter, Yerin couldn't hide her upset feelings anymore.

She agreed that Eunha needs supports from everyone, she didn't blame Eunha but she can't blame her mother too. She's confused and stress within herself. The seniority being practiced at her work place had put her in an exhausted state, where she can't express her anger and frustration very well.

There are days when she wanted to tell her mother about the thing happened at her work place, but she found it difficult and couldn't anymore. Her mother has always been the place where Yerin would tell and share every hardships she faced, but things change. She didn't want to burden her mother's mind about her problems after Jungkook gave such a heavy responsibility to take care of Eunha to her mother. But today, she could hold no more. She almost felt like being neglected like how her father did to her.She had been keeping it for herself all this while, so today she burst out. She burst out both in anger and frustration. Is it wrong to seek the affection and love that she deserved as a daughter.

After she yelled to her mother, Yerin felt the regret start to conquer her heart, but her mouth refused to say sorry. So she starts crying. Mrs.Chaewon who's stunned by the frustration that her daughter told her slowly approach Yerin with tears start flooding in her eyes as well. A heart of a mother, couldn't see their child cry. In Mrs.Chaewon's eyes now, Yerin is like the 7 years old crying Yerin who she needs to hug, cuddle and pat with love.

"I'm sorry, my daughter. I didn't know you've been feeling like this all this while. Please forgive me. I should pay more attention to you too. It's all my fault. Please forgive me." Mrs.Chaewon said while caressing Yerin's pale cheek. Lost in her mother's touch, Yerin hold her mother's hand and hold it like she's never letting it go again.

"Please forgive this careless mother of yours, can you?" Mrs.Chaewon asked while giving a smile to Yerin with apologetic eyes.

"Okay, mother. Just please don't neglect me anymore. I need you here with me too." Yerin said, finally soften after hearing her mother's apologize.

"Thank you my sweet daughter." Mrs.Chaewon said, feeling relieved. "Let me walk you to your work place. I will tell Sir Jungkook that i will be late cause i want to spend my time for my beautiful daughter as well." She pinched Yerin's chin slightly.

"Really?" Yerin asked, wanting to be spoiled a little bit more.

"Of course, darling. I'm old now and my only wish is to spend my time with you and see you growing happily until i closed my eyes forever." Mrs.Chaewon said while wiping the tears marks on Yerin's cheeks.

"Don't mention that, mother." Yerin said while smiling happily even though she's still slightly sobbing.

"Now don't cry anymore. My heart ache looking at you crying like this. Forgive me, okay?" Mrs.Chaewon asked one more while helping Yerin with her messy hair. "Now go and prepare yourself. I'll send you to work. Let me clear up the mess. Don't throw things anymore, okay? It might hurt you." Mrs.Chaewon giving the slight-mad face to Yerin while still putting on her smile. Yerin chuckled a bit, thinking of what she had done.

"Sorry mother." Yerin apologize and head to her room to get ready.

10 minutes later, Yerin came out with the pink blouse which her mother bought for her birthday and let her hair loose. She walked to her mother and wait for her mother to see her outfit, waiting to be complement.