PICTURES

Eunha and Yerin's conversation began to become more intense as Yerin seems to found out a lot of things happened in her past. She couldn't deny that everything that happened seems to be very dark and tragic. Yerin did want to ask Eunha more about what happened to her mother, how was she after being divorced by her father and more but she thought that Eunha might not be the right person.

Besides, she should be asking more about how Eunha was doing after all this while. Eunha has suffered a lot after she leaves her without any messages.

"Just in case i didn't apologize to you yet, so i really really want to apologize for what had happened to you because of me." Yerin said, pulling Eunha's hand into hers.

"It's okay Yerin-unnie. I had forgave you a long time ago. Plus, i never get mad at you. You yourself had suffered a lot than me. You lost your brother, i at least still have my parents, even though i can't track where is my father but i believe he's still out there. And now, you even lost all important memories. We both had gone a very difficult phase in life, so don't bother apologizing to me. You had helped me a lot. Now, please don't go missing again and let me help you." Eunha said sincerely, staring into Yerin's eyes.

"Thank you so much Eunha. I really appreciate your offer." Yerin said giving Eunha a sign of relief. "Are you still living with Jungkook's family? Is everything okay?" Yerin began asking about Eunha.

Upon receiving the question, Eunha's face suddenly changed. "I-I don't anymore." Eunha stuttered.

"Why? They kick you out?" Yerin asked, feeling worried. Noticing the reaction of Yerin's makes Eunha wondered. Yuju didn't tell her yet , maybe i shouldn't too. Remember Eunha, let Yerin move on! Yerin deserve to be happy too. Eunha spoke to herself, reminding herself not spill the hidden truth which she and Yuju had agreed on hiding it.

"No no, it's not like that. I just-- umm.. i just don't want to be a burden for them anymore. They had helped me a lot and i think that i need to get out of the house and start my own life." Eunha said, quickly sipping the coffee.

Yerin nods even though she can sense that Eunha is hiding something from her but she decided to let it slips away this time. "I see. Where is Jungkook now by the way? Are you still in contact with him?" Yerin open up a new question.

"Maybe he's working with her Mom, i guess?" Eunha said, making the confused look.

"What do you you mean 'I guess'? You guys didn't talk anymore?" Yerin asked again.

"We sort of like, going to different path. He had chose his and i had chose mine. So we...we just move on. Sort of like that." Eunha said, trying hard to let out smile.

Yerin thought it would be enough for today. She had asked Eunha a lots of questions and the more she tried to figure out deeper, the intense the conversation had been. Yerin noticed that the past also bothering Eunha in a bad way. So Yerin thought, maybe she has to give Eunha a break. They exchanged phone number to make sure it is easy to contact each other in the future.

"I think it's enough for today. Thank you for sparing me some of your times. I really appreciate it." Yerin said and tap on Eunha's hand a few times. "The lunch hour is almost over now. I guess you should go back to work. Maybe we can have dinner together next time. I'm going home tonight, by the way." Yerin said and began excusing herself. But before she could do so, Eunha stopped her.

"You're leaving? That soon?" Eunha asked.

"I've been here for a week actually. It's too bad that we only met on the last day i'm here." Yerin smiled, hoping it would calm Eunha down. "I didn't bring a lot of money and worse, i left my bank's card at home. It would be nice if i got a part time job, isn't it? I could stay here longer." Yerin said jokingly.