thirteen

Jungkook mind is going places he doesn't want it to go, dark places he hasn't yet been before. No matter how hard he tries he can't ignore the fact that Taehyung's comment really did get to him. The entire day his mind has been on that one comment and completely lost the ability to focus on anything.

So while he is waiting in his car for Kinjo, he can't help but stare at the book in front of him. The origin of hiphop seemingly the last priority right now.

He feels ashamed, of what he felt in that little moment. He felt curiosity and a little arousal.

How could he? Doesn't that mean he's just as weak as the other alpha's? Giving in to an omega, it's weakness.

Has he been lying to himself all along? Has he created this image of himself that isn't true? He's supposed to be the perfect alpha but why are his feelings telling him otherwise? But what will he do about it?

He can't just go on and accept the omega banging him, he couldn't let himself down that much. But he does want to figure out if he's really that weak or if it's just an illusion. On top of that there's mo opportunity for him to casually ask when the omega is teasing him. Not with the brunette's other boy toy's around.

They'll know and gossip.

Why the hell is he even thinking about this? He shouldn't, but he is. He just wants to know what would happen... that's all right? Just the one time- no- but he does want it- could he?

How would he even make this happen? He could text him and ask to come over but that seems too easy, he doesn't like that.

He looks outside to see Kinjo walking over, talking to another omega before halting to finish their conversation.

Maybe he could use Kinjo, the boy could use a more daring omega around, and then he'd be closer to Taehyung— no, he shouldn't.

He's an alpha, he doesn't lie and scheme to get what he wants, especially not using some like Kinjo. The boy doesn't deserve that in the slightest.

He must man up and try to fix this on his own.

Pressing the window button down, he leans over to look at Kinjo who's still talking to the female omega.

"Kinjo." He says, before smiling. "We've got to go."

He nods his head before telling his friend goodbye and getting in. Jungkook doesn't miss the envious look om the female omega's face. He's heard the rumours about him and Kinjo, people speculating they are dating. And poor naïeve Kinjo is only fuelling the gossipers to keep going.

No one had yet come out to straight up ask what they are but Kinjo had already spilled that they live together and drive from and to school every day their classes are lined up.

He doesn't mind it.

"Jungkook."

He can't help smile at the sound of his own name coming from the omega, it's a sign that he's grown comfortable.

"My heat is soon." He grabs the steering wheel a little tighter as they drive off. During all that's happened he's forgotten about the omega nightmare that is heat.

Heats would be considered fun if it weren't for the unexpected mood swings constantly occurring. He's never actually has spend time with an omega in heat but he's learned about them in school. Not really how they work but how to deal with himself if he'd ever found himself around an omega in heat.

"When?" He asks, unsure how they'll figure that out.

"Three days."

He sighs. "It's not your first heat right?"

"No." Kinjo seems a little nervous.

He glances at the omega, seeing a little blush on his cheeks as he nervously plays with his fingers.

"There's more to it, isn't there?" He asks eyes focused on the road again, already having an idea of what's going to come next.

"I know you've already done a lot for me but I was wondering if you could maybe help me through my heat." It's silent for a couple of seconds, panicking the omega a little. He knew it was a bold question to ask, and now he's caused an awkward situation.

"I'd love to." Jungkook however was only thinking about how he'd catch up on the classes he's miss. But turns out both of them can get what they want this way. He doesn't mind helping Kinjo out, after all they're friends.

"Really?! You don't have to! I know it's a lot to ask!"

He chuckles. "We're friends, friends help each other. All I was thinking about is how I'd keep up with my classes but I already thought of an solution." The words are meant to be reassuring but they only seem to cause more panic in the omega.

"Oh no! I forgot you follow the dance class now! I'm so so—"

"Kinjo!" He says sternly. "If helping you out were an inconvenience to me I would've said no, I want to help you so I will." He smiles before softening his voice a little. "You're actually helping me out with something too, so don't mind it okay?"

Kinjo nods his head before smiling widely. "People ask about you all the time! You must have so many friends!"

He nods. "Guess I do."

Once they arrive at the apartment and have made their way inside he watches Kinjo get ready to make homework. Smiling he wonders how the kid could be so gullible, those people are only curious about gossip.

Pulling out his phone he quickly moves to another room before calling a certain omega. He doesn't hesitate, he knows this is what he wants.

"How surprising."

There's a certain smugness that has Jungkook rilled up in a mere second.

"I have something personal to deal with in three days, I'll he missing a few days of class. I was wondering whether you'd be willing to record everything for me." He says dryly, refusing to let even the slightest of emotion be heard. He must remain strong.

Taehyung chuckles.

"I could do that." A long pause.

"But then you'll have to do something for me too."