I found you

Mia's pov

I woke up the next day and felt that Billie was gone. I looked at my phone and saw that I have a text from Cat. I sat up so quickly and looked at the text. 

Cat- Hey are you okay I saw you out and about

I then called her. She picked up pretty fast. 

Mia- Cat

Cat- Shelby 

Mia- Cat where are you 

Cat- I will be at a club that the mafia leader goes to 

Mia- Okay I'll be there in a minute

Cat- What about your kidnapper

Mia- Its okay some girl saved me 

We talked for a minute then Billie came in telling me that she will be gone for a few hours. She wanted me to stay here just in case someone comes after me. But I couldn't just not see my best friend. I haven't seen her in 3 years. I got into a casual outfit and snuck out between Finneas's watch. I then ran to the club. When I was looking for Cat I bumped into someone. I then saw that I bumped into a very not happy Billie. 

Billie- I thought I told you to stay at the house 

Shelby- I know I got in contact with my friend and she said that she would be her

Billie- Okay well you can meet my friends while your here okay

I nodded and looked around for her. We then walked to her friends. 

Zoe- Who is this

Billie- This is Shelby. Shelby this is Zoe, Drew, And Ca....

Shelby-CAT

She stood up and hugged me. I started to cry happy tears that I found her again. My life felt whole again. We were hugging for the longest time. 

Billie- You are her best friend

Cat- Yeah 

Shelby- How did you get out

Billie- Me 

Mia- What did they make you do

Cat- Shelby they just kept me in a room all the time and when I got the privilege to go out I ran and ran to Billie. 

Mia- When 

Cat- Last month why what did they do to you

Mia- Sell my body 

Cat looked at me and hugged me again. She took me away from Billie and outside. Then I saw James people looking for me. 

Mia- Cat Cat Cat

Cat- What 

James's brother- There she is

Cat- Run

Cat started to push me forward and we started to run. We heard a door slam and we decided to run inside. We ran to Billie and Cat grabbed he as we ran outside again. Billie was super confused and we just ran. We were stopped dead in out tracks to both of the gangs that took us. Me and Cat were holding hands just in case its our last time. But then I noticed they left a little opening. 

Mia- Cat look

We then ran through but we weren't fast enough. James's brother Rob grabbed me and Cats grabbed her. We then heard multiple gun shots. Rob started to run away with me as I was screaming for Cat. Then Rob was shot and all the rest of the gangs. Then there was one more and we ran the other way but someone stopped us.