Best Friends fighting

Mia's pov

A month later after that huge thing with Billie happened and things were good till things started to get bad again. Cat was starting to get upset with me recently because I have kinda made her the third wheel recently. We have been getting into little fights here and there but I am scared that we are drifting apart. 

Cat- Hey Shelby

Mia- Yeah 

Cat- Can you run me to the store 

Mia- Yeah give me a sec

I had to get my phone and keys. But before I was about to leave Billie stopped me. She was saying this long bye to me and Cat was getting pissed I could tell so I had to pull away. 

Cat- Can you not be all over Billie all the time

Mia- Sorry 

We were kinda arguing at the store and people were looking at us weird. When we got back to the car we actually started another fight. We were fighting the whole way home and when we walked in with so much anger. When we were taking our shoes off at the door I bumped into Cat on accident and took it to another level. She shoved me against the wall. 

Mia- The hell Cat it was an accident

She walked off from me and I ran after her shoving her. 

Cat- Oh really now

Mia- Yeah you need to loose the attitude

Cat hates when people say that to her and it sets her off. She started to get physical with me and of course I was going to fight back. We were fighting and we did end up getting hurt by breaking a few lamps. We heard 2 people running down and they separated us really quick. I then saw billie walking into this

Billie- Okay what the fuck is going on here

Cat- She acts like I'm never here and doesn't say sorry when bumping into you. Also she knows how to push my buttons

Mia- I never act like your here your always with Claudia

Cat- No I'm not I'm always with you and Billie 

Mia- No your not. Also it was an accident and you pushed me so I did it back

Cat- Yeah because your a bitch

I almost went at her and Pope held me back. I don't think any of them seen us pissed off before. 

Mia- Well your the bitch

Cat- Yeah and you still go crying to your mommy and daddy

Mia- At least I still have my parents

Cat- Oh yeah and I don't kill my own blood 

We went at each other once more and we got separated again. Lisa was taking Cat to her room when she socked me in the eye and I tried to get her but Pope is stronger than me. 

Billie- Okay thats enough Cat go into your room and I'll talk to you later. Mia go get cleaned up 

Pope was still holding me when we walked off because knowing us we could take off again. When we got into the room with all the medical shit I sat on the table. I then heard Billie slam the door. 

Billie- Can you explain why any of that is necessary

Mia- She started it first 

Billie- Whatever just sit down and lets get you cleaned up 

Billie had to pull glass out of my side and I was freaking out over it. 

Billie- Pope get Lisa to help us 

Lisa then came in and they sat on me but I still managed to get out of there grip. Billie was getting frustrated.

Pope- Mia stop resisting or she's going to tie you down

Billie- Just do it now

The left and brought a bed in here. I was about to leave and Billie grabbed me pushing the glass further in my side. They forced me into the bed and got me all tied down and the second Billie was trying to get it out it made me scream out in pain. 

Cat- You do realize holding her down is only going to increase her anxiety. But I'm not helping but I will bring Finneas in here

A few minutes later they let me out and Finneas just held me. I was squeezing his arm and hand  because it hurt so bad. 

Mia- Is it out 

Billie- Not yet angel 

Finneas hugged me more and Billie then ripped it out really fast. I did let out a little scream and of course I was crying. Billie stitched it up then held me because I was in a lot of pain because of this. She then went to go talk to Cat and clean her up. Billie grew up learning this stuff since she was old enough to use a stake knife. Finneas stayed with me and held ice on it to make it not swell. 

Finneas- Hey I'm going to turn on a movie want to come watch it with me 

Mia- Sure

I got up and it kinda hurt. I walked into the living room while Finneas was holding my arm so I don't fall. I know I won't but he is just making sure. We turned on a movie to watch to relax after that. Later on Cat and Billie came in as Cat glared at me. I was about to leave but Billie yelled at me. 

Billie- Sit down 

I sat back down and rested my head on Finneas's shoulder. Its kinda nice having an actual brother that cares about me. Then Claudia came in and I let her cuddle with him. I was sitting alone because Billie was sitting with Cat making sure we don't do anything. I got up and Billie gave me a look. I got Shark and cuddled with me as Billie looked at me shocked that her own dog was cuddling me instead of her. Eventually Shark went and sat on Billie. I tried with peaches but she went to Finneas. Pepper would growl at me when I tried. I got sick of trying so I just gave up and started to make dinner for everyone. When I was done I ate before everyone and I told everyone. 

Lisa- Aren't you gonna eat

Mia- I already ate 

I then walked off and went into the room just played on my phone. I was already ready for bed when Billie walked in. 

Billie- Hey 

Mia- Hi

Billie- Whats the matter

Mia- I'm just tired

Billie- Mia 

Mia- Goodnight Billie

I then turned over and acted like I was falling asleep. Billie sighed and came over to give me a kiss then she got ready for bed. When she was getting ready I was crying because this just hurt me that we came down this road. I eventually fell asleep.