Changed girl

Mia's pov

It been a month since me and Cat have joined the Mafia. Let's be honest Billie hasn't aloud us to do anything yet. Also it has changed me as a person because I'm not this fragile girl anymore. But I do have weaknesses still and I try to hide them. I have been falling for Billie more and more. Me and Finneas have gotten a lot closer. Me and Cat are still 2 annoying best friends when we first saw each other. 

Cat- Shelby

Mia- Yeah 

Cat- Can I pleeeeeease paint your nails 

Mia- Yeah 

Ever since I kinda changed Cat didn't really like it because she has been this person where she wants to help me with anything. I love her for that but I'm not this bubbly person that girl left the second my life turned to selling my body to men. 

Cat- Okay what color

Mia- Ummmm do that light pink you did a few weeks ago 

She nodded and started to do my nails. We listened to some music and we sang along with it. 

Cat- I know you will be annoyed but I don't like that your changing so much

Mia- Cat I'm still the same person you became friends with 

Cat- I know your doing it too fast

Mia- well my life changed the second I was forced to do shit. I swear to god if you put me in that pink tutu I will kill you 

She gave me a smirk and I took off since she was done anyways. We have this tutu that we force each other to put on since we were big enough to fit in it. Cat was chasing me around with it in her hands. I saw Billie and swung behind her. 

Billie- What the hell is going on

Mia- Do not make me put it on Cat

Billie- That tutu. Put it on 

I looked at Billie with wide eyes and then I got tackled by Cat and she finally made me put it on. 

Mia- If I put this on you put the blue one on

She agreed and then we put them on. After we came out of the rooms we walked to each other. 

Cat- I miss this

We started to run around the house and ended in the training room in the area where there is the most space. We started to dance around as a joke then I wanted to actually do a dance we did before we at 15. It was a joke we did as learning it. Billie and Finneas walked into it when we were doing weird dances. We stopped since we got embarrassed. I saw Billie smirking at me making me blush and I walked out of the room with her still giving me the look still. We changed out of them and chilled on the couch. 

Billie- Can I talk to you for a sec

Mia- Yeah what's up 

Billie- Can I take you out somewhere

Mia- Yeah sure when

Billie- In like 10 minutes 

I nodded and went up and got ready. 

Cat- What are you doing

Mia- Billie is tdaking me out

She got all excited and she helped me get ready in a cute summery dress. After I was done Billie called for me. 

Cat- Don't come back single

Mia- Bye Cat

I walk downstairs to meet Billie's eyes. Smiled at me then we walked to her car. I had no idea where we were going but the thought counts. When we were driving around I was looking at the condition of my childhood town was trashed and it kills me to see that. I think Billie noticed that I was upset and she put her hand on my thigh.