Your my Best Friend

Mia's pov 

The next morning I woke up with Cat gone and I sat up tired. I was super confused because the house was pitch black still. I the leaned against the couch feeling someone's legs. I put my head on the knees and I looked to see who it was. Of course it was Billie and when I did that she rubbed my face. 

Mia- What time is it

Billie- 3 am Cat went to her bed because she got to cold 

Mia- Were you already down here

Billie- No she woke me up and I came down knowing you would be confused

She then picked me up and put me back onto the air mattress getting on bed with me. I fell back asleep and she just rubbed my back. 

*6 am*

When I woke up next I heard someone wandering around us and I looked to see who it was. It was Finneas grabbing something. 

Finneas- Did I wake you

Mia- No your okay 

He nodded and helped me up since Billie was squeezing me. Of course when I got out of her grip she woke up and grabbed me. I looked at Finneas and he left me. I was stuck on the ground like this for 10 minutes till Lisa and Pope came down to see this. 

Pope- Need help

Mia- You think

She came over and got me out of Billie's grip. She was about to get me again when I just booked it to Cat's room. Cat woke up to me jumping in her bed. 

Cat- What the fuck are you doing 

Mia- Hiding

She mumbled something then fell back asleep. I left her to sleep and I went to get some breakfast. Claudia as there as well because she wakes up a few minutes after Fin does. When I was about to say something I felt arms around me as well. 

Billie- Stop leaving me 

Mia- Billie get off its really annoying 

She pouted and sat down. 

Claudia- How you feeling 

Mia- Starving 

Claudia- Avocado toast

I nodded and she made me it. I ate it and when I was done I walked over to Billie who still looked tired. I went up to her and sat on her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss. When Cat came out she seemed pissed and gave me a glare. I knew what that meant. She was going to kill me. I got off of Billie's lap and ran off. 

Cat- I'm going to kill you 

Mia- No your not 

We were running around the house and I found water guns. I hid and filled them up to spray Cat. She was walking around and I came around the corner and sprayed her. When I was out I booked it inside. When was running inside I bumped into Billie falling hitting my head really hard on the floor. I got knocked out for a bit. 

Cat-SHELBY SHELBY MIA PLEASE

Mia- God stop yelling 

I then realized my head was throbbing. When I sat up it hurt for a minute and Billie got some pain meds. I sat there for a minute and it was feeling so much better. I then hugged Cat then went to go get ready for the day. When I came down Cat was all ready for the day as well. 

Billie- What do you girls want to do today

Cat- I don't know about you but me and Shelby are going out 

Mia- Yeah thats right

Billie- You are now. What are you doing 

Mia- We don't know but we will figure it out

We didn't want to tell Billie because she might not approve of what we are doing. Me and Cat got into her car then drove off to the hair saloon. We were going to the best hair stylist in town. 

Lydia- Hey girls

Mia- Hey Lydia 

Lydia- Shelby how are you I haven't seen you since you were 16

Mia- I'm good happier now that I'm out of that place

Lydia- I bet sweetheart 

Lydia is the sweetest person we met when we were 6. Lydia was a drag queen then she went to styling hair. 

Cat- So we want a little trim and Shelby here wants something new with her hair

Lydia- Oooooo what are you thinking

Mia- I don't know thats why we came to you

Lydia- You came to the right place girls. So do you want to dye it, Highlights, Low lights, anything for you sweetheart

Cat- Shelby you can do it like Billie's hair

Lydia- I like what colors

Mia- I will have a look on what I like the best

She/he nodded and I started to look around to find the best hair that I would like. I ran into this this red hair with highlights that I liked. I told Lydia and she started on me. She got me down really fast and I was in love with it. 

Lydia- Girl this is so goof

Mia- Lydia you've done it again 

Lydia- Oh stop it come give mom Lydia a hug girls

We hugged her and then she hooked us up with some tattoos that her friend does. We were talking about getting friendship tattoos on our ankles. We drove to the next stop and said what we want. We are getting infinity signs and it's going to say "Always and Forever". We were holding hands during it because it didn't feel all that great. After we were done we got some food and then went on a shopping spree. We got sick of it then went home. When we pulled in I was freaking out because Billie would notice right away. Cat got me out of the car and held my hand as we walked in. Our shopping spree only was 2 bags each so we didn't have to carry a lot. 

Pope- Billie's in the office. Nice hair by the way

Cat- Come on

I did a worried noise and walked with Cat holding hands still. I know Pope was mumbling something and it didn't help. 

Billie- What is it Cat I'm busy..................WHAT THE FUCK 

I looked at Cat for help and she ran off leaving me to deal with it. I then walked out grabbing Cat brining her back into the office. Billie had us sit on the couch and she cam over looking at my hair. 

Cat- Look I know it looks bad but she wanted to do that 

Billie- No I'm not mad

Mia- Your not

Billie- It shocks me but I think its nice 

Cat- You are probably going to kill me for this but

Cat then lifted my ankle and showed Billie out tattoos. She was shocked by it as well. 

Billie- Its cute but why did you tell me I could have payed

Mia- With Lydia and her friend no 

Billie- Who's Lydia

We explained her who she is and we got into our swimsuits to swim. We started to swim around and goof around. Then Billie came out. 

Mia- Hey you joining us

Billie- No I need you to get out there are some people here

Mia- Why can't swim with my best friend 

Billie- Shelby or Mia whatever please

MIa- Okay can I shower

Billie- Yeah be quick and meet me in my office please

Mia- Okay 

I got out and showered. I got dressed into some comfy clothes and walked to Billie's office.