Dance Comp

Mia's pov

Today I woke up extra early so I could get onto a bus and go to my dance competition. I am excited and nervous as well because I know that there will be people that were good friends with James that will be there. I'm also nervous because its my first one after 3 years. I had to pack my bag and I will be seeing my costumes there. 

Billie- Mia lets go I have food waiting in the car for us

Mia- okay one sec

I grabbed my stuff and then we drove to the studio so we could get onto the bus. When we got to the bus everyone was here and we got onto the bus. I had to majority of my makeup on the bus. 

Natalie- Okay ladies get your hair going. Make sure to spray the hairspray off of the bus. 

We had to do one hairstyle for all of us. We had to do a bun with a few pieces of my hair with braids. Pope had gotten onto the bus after us since she was already at the studio. She started on my hair while I was doing my makeup. When I was doing it we hit a bump and my brush slid across my face. Nothing was on it yet and I was relived of that. I finished it and Pope was finishing my hair. When she was done we were at the school that we are dancing at. When we walked into the school I realized it was my high school that I never got to finish. When we walked into the room that we will change in it was my choir class. When I walked in Billie pointed something out. On the white board it said #MiaStrong. That made me feel happy that they did that. 

Natalie- Okay come get your costumes

I got mine and I love my solo costume. We had Paint it black first. We got all in out costumes. 

Natalie- Okay so you know when you all will have black paint on your hands and put it on exposed skin

We all did that and we got all line up on the floor for the group routine. 

(A/N just imagine with taller people)

When we were doing the dance I could tell that Pope and Billie were all watching very closely. When we got to the last lift of the dance Billie could tell that I was shaky because all week we were struggling with this dance. 

Billie- YOU GOT THIS MIA

When we nailed it the crowed cheered like no one business. Instead of me sliding down the door I did a turn and stood straight up and looked in the crowd. It happened to be in front of Billie. We the walked off as they all cheered. 

Announcer- Mia could you come out here for a minute 

I was super confused but I walked out anyways. When I walked to the announcer Cat walked out as well because he called her out as well. 

Announcer- So we all know your stories and you wanted to continue your school career of film and photography correct

Mia- Yeah 

Announcer- So the judges and all of the coaches did you both a solid

Then 2 carts are wheeled out and they took the sheet off revealing a whole bunch of equipment. We were both in shock and started to cry. 

Announcer- Everyone pitched in some money to let this happen for you both. We also are going to have some people teach you both if I understand correct your high school broadcasting teacher will be helping you out

We started to scream and we hugged each other. When that was all done I had to run back to go change for the next one. After the 2 other group routines they did the duets. I was watching all of them and supporting my team. When I was watching them Billie was sitting with me while Pope went to get some lunch with the rest of the crew that came.