Styles's vs O'Connell's part 2

Mia's pov

When I woke up the next morning with a whole bunch a of noise. I got up and got ready for the day since I have no idea when the fight is. When I walked down it looked like everyone was training and I got whacked in the nose causing a bloody nose. 

Pope- Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't realize 

Mia- No its alright 

Pope- Here let me help you get cleaned up

We walked to the kitchen passing by Billie and she saw that I was cupping my nose. When she saw that she walked in the kitchen to see what happened. I think she could tell that I have a bloody nose because there was blood kinda dripping from my hands.

Billie- Okay what did you do 

Pope- I elbowed her in the nose 

Billie- Well lets see if you are broken

Mia- Billie

She laughed and felt my nose and when she touched it only hurt for a second. I would only have a bruise that wouldn't be noticeable. After we got me all cleaned up I started to get some food to eat. Billie stayed with me and just stared at me. 

Mia- Okay why are you staring

Billie- Because your cute

Mia- Shut up

Billie- No

Mia- So why is everyone training in the house when there I a giant backyard

Billie- I have no fucking clue they were sissy's 

Mia- Who

Billie- All the gangs our crew is outside 

Mia- So why was Pope inside then

Billie- Because she was going to get you and I guess a gang member got into a fight 

Mia- Okay can we go out I can't take the screaming

Billie- Finally 

We then had to squeeze through everyone and then Billie screamed at them to move. When we got outside I ran and hugged Cat. We made a handshake when we were kids so I started to do it with her. I then got ready to train myself against Billie. Billie is the best since she has been doing this the longest. I bet she's going to try and go easy on me. It annoys me when she does because I want to actually train. 

Billie- I'll go easy on you angel

Mia- No actually do it

Billie- I don't want to hurt you

Mia- How do you want me to defend myself if I can't fight for myself

Billie- Alright good point lets go

I started to finally train with Billie and she is a lot harder to beat than I thought. I am not going to give up because she wouldn't want me to give up. She kicked my feet right under me the caught me before I hit the floor. 

Mia- Why did you do that

Billie- Expect anything angel

Mia- Than teach me 

Billie- Okay

She started to teach me and I was catching on really quick. When I was ready I started to fight against her without hurting her. Billie then had to stop to take a phone call. When she was taking the call she was snapping at everyone to get ready. 

Mia- Who was that

Billie- Our time to fight 

We then got everything and walked to the front waiting for them to get here. We put Steven in shackles so he doesn't try anything. When they got here they got into a formation.